UK PROP PARTY Manchester report and Pics

Re: Uk prop parties 2012 please sign up for both events

Are you still doing the Boba record??

We would love to do this November as Jeremy Bulloch is in attendance for the November event, however we have come against a stumbling block ..... THE 501ST UK Garrison wont help me endorse this, which is a big shame, as the biggest and best costume club in the UK they have a number of cool Costumers with Fett Costumes, so unfortunately without their backing there is no point pursuing this .

id like to add to my comment above, although i push this event as a UK RPF prop party it does also include the TDH and Hunters Lair which are both sister groups to the RPF hence the idea for the Biggest gathering of Fetts in the UK

We would love to do this November as Jeremy Bulloch is in attendance for the November event, however we have come against a stumbling block ..... THE 501ST UK Garrison wont help me endorse this, which is a big shame, as the biggest and best costume club in the UK they have a number of cool Costumers with Fett Costumes, so unfortunately without their backing there is no point pursuing this .

Simon why do you need us to endorse this? It is not a 501st event. I thought I was quite clear that I was happy for any of our members to do this if they wished they would just have to cover their decal.

The reason I enquired now was so that I could add to to the sign up information for the weekend.

I hope you reconsider and still give it a go.

Simon why do you need us to endorse this? It is not a 501st event. I thought I was quite clear that I was happy for any of our members to do this if they wished they would just have to cover their decal.

The reason I enquired now was so that I could add to to the sign up information for the weekend.

I hope you reconsider and still give it a go.

Is this Gary ? i do apologise i didn't realise it was you :wacko

When i approached you about endorsing what i was trying to achieve you mentioned that you only allow One Principle character to be seen in public at any one time, agreed you did say you wouldn't stop anyone taking part however you went onto to say it was something you would not be able to help me with il dig out the mail for you i have it still ......... somewhere.

In response to my request i kind of assumed this would be an idea that would fall flat, so i haven't pursued it. UKG members that i have approached about this have all said i will have to clear it with the UKG CO, hence the reason i gave up.

if you are now saying you and the UKG will get behind the idea then thats great news and i would be more than happy to include this into the schedual for Novembers MEM.

As I said Simon I would not stop or discourage anyone from doing this, I would just ask that they cover their UKG decal in line with UKG protocol and rules. The one principal character at a time is, as you know, a long standing UKG tradition however if someone wishes to join in then they are completely at liberty to do so as long as they comply with the above. I have not as yet been approached by any UKG Fetts with regard to them wanting to do this.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'Get behind the idea'?

I will gladly inform our members that this is happening and I am happy for any one of our Fetts to join the attempt if they wish.
It is still not something I am personally able to help you with but it seems you have misunderstood that to mean I would work against the idea. I assure you this is not nor was it ever the case.
This is your baby and I wish you every success with it.

Perhaps we can catch up at the weekend.

I will gladly inform our members that this is happening and I am happy for any one of our Fetts to join the attempt if they wish.
It is still not something I am personally able to help you with but it seems you have misunderstood that to mean I would work against the idea. I assure you this is not nor was it ever the case.
This is your baby and I wish you every success with it.

Perhaps we can catch up at the weekend.

Thanks Gary thats much appreciated, when i initially approched you i was kind of hoping for this response in the begining.

Its very much a group effort mate as ive mentioned i cannot achieve anything without the backing of others willing to get inviolved.

And Yep i think we are long overdue a coffee and chat :thumbsup

Ok Guys heres a little update

The Problems are coming in thick and fast but ............. we shall have a cracking day.

Please be outside the Venue By 7.00am please il be waiting in my shiny new RPF t-shirt to meet you all.

Anyone booking a hotel and staying Friday Night a whole heap of us will be at the Walkabout bar and Night club Friday evening oh and as its Friday 20th July we may organise a trip to the conema to watch the Dark Knight rises .............

Don't worry Simon, you'll have a few grey hairs by the end, but on a bloke it looks distinguished....or so they say...:love

Cheers

Phil

Thanks Gary thats much appreciated, when i initially approched you i was kind of hoping for this response in the begining.

Its very much a group effort mate as ive mentioned i cannot achieve anything without the backing of others willing to get inviolved.

And Yep i think we are long overdue a coffee and chat :thumbsup

My position hasn't changed mate.

I hope it is a success.
I'll see you at the weekend.

Wow 7 am...thats early!!! We re staying at the walkabout too and i d love to go watch the dark knight rises.here in italy comes out at the end of august....so im definetely in!!!

Wow 7 am...thats early!!! We re staying at the walkabout too and i d love to go watch the dark knight rises.here in italy comes out at the end of august....so im definetely in!!!

hey ive sent you My Mobile i will be in Manchester tomorrow Friday around 4pm so give me a call and we will meet up

Dennis and I are on the way to the airport now. See you guys soon :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back