UK PROP PARTY Manchester report and Pics

Re: Uk prop parties 2012 please sign up for both events

Thank you,

Its been a long 3 years, and still a lot to do, but it really has been a labour of love.

Mike

I know the feeling i had mine 6 yrs before circumstances forced his departure, looking to get one again one day, (severely delayed since finding the R.P.F and a million other things i want to do first lol)
Cannot wait for this event :)

Last edited:

lol,

Yes, looking forward to the event, met Simon Sat night at Robs 40th and was talking about it.

Will be nice to get him out there and let other people enjoy him, cos I have built him as a drivers car, so I go all places in him, great to drive.

Mike

Simon i may have another statue ready in time for this, will i be ok bringing it too?

Last edited:

finally got round to buying my early tickets, does it matter the size i print them out at, a4, a5, a6? and whether its in colour. or black and white.

i didnt know i would need to print them out myself prior to buying them...

Any one able to answer my question?

I have no dealings as regard to information for General Public Entry, if thats what it has told you to do when booking online then assume its correct.

as long as you have proof of payment again i assume this is good enough to gain entry.

For those Attending the Event as RPF displaying members

i will information for you at some point Tomorrow evening early part of next week

Info coming in the next day or 2 guys sorry for the delay on this .............. there are some issues but at this point nothing to worry about

Manchester 21st July
RS propmasters x2 - Original ST armour
Cloth Ears x2 - Original Costumes
Boba Trooper x2 - JANGO - TDH
Rich Martin x2- Lifesize Sculpts
Phil Brown x2 - Screen Models
Simon G x2- Predator - DREDD
Darren Jordan x2 - Freddy
Dan r2dan and Denis obihahn (germany) - CZ-3 display - Yoda
FM Props x2- Life Size speeder Bike- Lifesize ABC Robot
Pannaus Props (Italy)- x3 - Iron Man
MEKROID - X2 - LIFESIZE IG-88
Glyn800- x2 Terminator display
Knighthawk x1 K.I.T.T

TBC TDH members x 2
TBC Hunters Lair Members X 2

Last edited:

i have those days too lol. Still working on the new statue just depends on supplies arriving in time but fingers crossed.
As a side note i have 2 male mannequins blank headed if anyone wants to use them for the day for displaying a costume

i have those days too lol. Still working on the new statue just depends on supplies arriving in time but fingers crossed.
As a side note i have 2 male mannequins blank headed if anyone wants to use them for the day for displaying a costume

Glyn thats awsome mate, can the mannequins be used from the waist up or do they have to be the full mannequin ???

they can mate they lock to the legs at the waist with the peg being on the legs so sit quite well on a table or stand

they can mate they lock to the legs at the waist with the peg being on the legs so sit quite well on a table or stand

Excellent if you have room to bring them then please do,

your a star thank you :thumbsup

OK Guys

Here is a Little update

What would a UK RPF event be if there were no problems :rolleyes and this event is full of them but its not for you guys to stress about thats my Job :wacko

I do not have any news regarding Parking passes at this point this along with the other problems that have occured will i assume be sorted on the day, thats if we get any at all.

Wrist Bands for those Members displaying will also be given out on the day.

I have never been to the venue before, therefore we will meet at 7.00am Sharp outside the venue by then i should have been given the details on where we go to unload and as before we will then all travel into the venue together to set up.

I like to promote unity at these events, we all help and look after each other rather than fighting over the best spots so please we are all RPF members together so lets help each other.

venue address
Manchester Central (the old gmex)
Petersfield
Manchester
M2 3GX

PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING THE FOLLOWING WITH YOU

Your Props :lol
DO NOT TOUCH notices
Blue or Black table cloths
Food and drink

The Venue will be very busy saturday morning with lots of vendors setting up, there will be last minute hitches and problems out of my control

so please be patient with me on the day :love

I live literally 5 mins from G-Mex if there is anything i can help with let me know, i can also provide parking for two cars with Both metrolink and taxi bases in close proximity if anyone gets stuck

Just to let you know

most people are staying at the Walkabout Friday Night so if anyone fancies a bit a pre event social this will be the place to be

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back