UK PROP PARTY Manchester report and Pics

Re: Uk prop parties 2012 please sign up for both events

Pannaus Props have confirmed they will be in Attendence all the way from Italy with their Iron Man Helmets

whoop whoop, thanks so much guys for the commitment to the RPF event

Possibly taking with us:

Thor Avengers Mjolnir
Stallone's Dredd Helmet
Magneto Helmet from First Class

Don't know about the Daft Punk Helmet as they are VERY heavy :D

Re: Uk prop parties please sign up for both events

But yeah .. an EU RPF Prop Party next year in Germany ..... well count me in :)

We'd love to be your hosts, that much I can promise. German Garrison might even send some of our troops. :)

BTW, the only thing that I could bring to Manchester would be my ROTJ stormtrooper helmet replica, a CfO helmet (from JoeR's real helmet). It's sturdy and can go in my hand luggage I guess.
5758741926_f1abda948a_b.jpg

Looking forward to the event, and also meeting you fine gents and the attending UKG guys.

ok here is what looks like the final List

Manchester 21st July
RS propmasters - Original ST armour
Cloth Ears - Original Costumes
Boba Trooper - JANGO
Rich Martin - Lifesize Sculpts
Phil Brown - Screen Models
Simon G - Predator - DREDD
Darren Jordan - Freddy
Dan r2dan and Denis obihahn (germany) - CZ-3 display - YODA - CFO
Guy Cowen - Studio scale
FM Props - Life Size speeder Bike- Lifesize ABC Robot
Pannaus Props - x3 - Iron Man
Glyn - x1 - Terminator display

TDH FETT DISPLAY X 4
HUNTERS LAIR DISPLAY X3

Last edited:

moving into the last stretch now guys before we shut down the sign up and i submit the list tom the event organisor

if you want to come and display and meet fellow RPFers nows the time to sign in

I'm gutted Simon, I just got a call to work from 20th -25th in London, I'm working on a plan to get the day off on 21st and have someone cover me, all depends on if the guy I'm working for wants to show up that day, if not I'm out of there and will just throw a monkey in to cover my back. It may be tight on times for me as I'll have to drive back from London late night of 20th and back to London late night on 21st. Not sure when I'll sleep.

I'll do my best to make this work out....I'm Studio scale displaying bud but I will bring my Han EE weathered blaster for you to ogle

I'm gutted Simon, I just got a call to work from 20th -25th in London, I'm working on a plan to get the day off on 21st and have someone cover me, all depends on if the guy I'm working for wants to show up that day, if not I'm out of there and will just throw a monkey in to cover my back. It may be tight on times for me as I'll have to drive back from London late night of 20th and back to London late night on 21st. Not sure when I'll sleep.

I'll do my best to make this work out....I'm Studio scale displaying bud but I will bring my Han EE weathered blaster for you to ogle

Hey Guy
Thanks for letting me Know, i have absolutely no reason why i put you down as Guns Mate :wacko ive amended the list

Don't put yourself in any danger by trying to make the event Guy, there will always be another event.

I can definately do Birmingham if there is a consensus here? I can also show you guys around as it is my home city and give some advice if needed.

I can definately do Birmingham if there is a consensus here? I can also show you guys around as it is my home city and give some advice if needed.

A fellow Brummie, be good to see you there November mate, look out for the November sign up as soon as we get the Manchester event out the way.
And dont forget to let us know what you can bring to the Party :)

Cool beans, the Mem event was awesome last year, even as Simons first foray Shane, it was a pro job through and through, this year, im sure we can top it, right guys..........:lol.

lee

Cool beans, the Mem event was awesome last year, even as Simons first foray Shane, it was a pro job through and through, this year, im sure we can top it, right guys..........:lol.

lee

glad i lived up to your expectations Lee :) but as i keep saying the event would have been nothing without you guys, This Novembers MEM is going to be a bit special though :love

I have some great news

After a great party last night ans some networking on my part i have a secured a fully loaded and and fully functional KITT car from the TV series Knight Rider .................... :love

Awesome, so you drunkenly bought a KITT car. Im very jealous, i only drunkenly buy condoms then try and blow them up over my head.
this prop party is going to be amazing, if only i could go. please please take lots of pictures.

19 days to go Folks

This is the absolute last chance to sign up before i submit the member wrist band numbers to the organisor so if your thinking of coming then please sign up by the end of the week please

For those displaying please remember the following items

BLACK or BLUE table cloths
DO NOT TOUCH signs

and of course your props

all those that ordered a T-shirt and coming to the event i will have these with me

times, parking and schedual for the day will be posted asap as soon as i get the details

What is the rule on the weaponry, Arnie is holding a deactivated airsoft shotgun should i remove the gun or cork it?

What is the rule on the weaponry, Arnie is holding a deactivated airsoft shotgun should i remove the gun or cork it?

As long as its not loaded you should be Fine Glyn, besides what where would Arnie be without his Shotgun.

Cant wait to meet you and thank you personally for the heads up on the Knight Con guys, its much appreciated. :thumbsup

Lol very true just wanted to be sure.

You are more than welcome, whose car did you get?

Lol very true just wanted to be sure.

You are more than welcome, whose car did you get?

Mike Underwood mate, and i hear he has joined up here to so im very much hoping he puts up his WIP build on KITT

Hi Simon,

I certainly will, I am working on him at the minute as have a couple of weeks off work.

I will be glad to come to the Manchester Event if you can fit me in.

This is a work in Progress.

Apart from the main FibreGlass parts, Dash, Nose, Consoles all the work is done by myself,

e.g.

Painting
Electronics

captur46.jpg

Interior Carpeting

p8283115.jpg

Welding
Engine Overhaul

p5231110.jpg

Decals

p5091112.jpg

Software
Main Scanner

This is how he started.

cb89_110.jpg

Just a sneak preview, My KITT with his BTTF Friend.

captur44.jpg

captur45.jpg

Mike

Last edited:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back