UK PROP PARTY Manchester report and Pics

Re: Uk prop parties please sign up for both events

Im in ...
Usual stuff , Dalek, Dr Who props , and Star wars stuff you have room for etc etc tec............ :)

Catfood

Hey Guys
Id just like to clear up a few things regarding the Idea to have as many UK Boba Fetts present at the November UK Prop Party for the Ultimate Picture with Jeremy Bulloch.

I have spoken with the current CO of the UK Garrison, while he will not endorse the event he did say that any members of the UKG wishing to take part in the Picture can do so if they cover up their UKG Decals.

As this is a combined Prop Party with the TDH and RPF the choice on the day is entirely yours, im sure you will agree with me that this will make for an awsome sight at Memorabilia and from start to finish i estimate the whole Photo Shoot would take no longer than half an hour

I hope we can get as many Fetts to sign up for this on behalf of the TDH and its UK members

Just a random, brain fart of a question, why wont the current CO of the UKG endorse such a fantastic occasion?

lee

I would definitely be on for Manchester! I've been planning on going to this already. Meeting some fellow RPF members would be the icing on the cake!

Are you gonna put up pics as i unfortunatly cant make it due to work, but definatly interested for the next one.

I would definitely be on for Manchester! I've been planning on going to this already. Meeting some fellow RPF members would be the icing on the cake!

Hi

If your planning to attend and diplaying Props, please could you inbox me what your bringing please and then il add you to me list :thumbsup

Just a random, brain fart of a question, why wont the current CO of the UKG endorse such a fantastic occasion?

lee

I was told by the CO that the UK Garrison wont allow more than one Principle Character on show at anyone time ................ :rolleyes

How ever im certain ive seen 501st pictures showing the same Characters all on parade together

I was told by the CO that the UK Garrison wont allow more than one Principle Character on show at anyone time ................ :rolleyes

How ever im certain ive seen 501st pictures showing the same Characters all on parade together

LOL, i kinda figured it would be "that" kind of snobby overblown reason Simon.......UKG really make me chuckle.

lee

Well we have our First international Visitors coming to the Manchester UK Prop Party

R2DAN and Obihan will be popping over from Germany, well done guys :thumbsup

we had better change the Prop Party name to RPF EUROPEAN PROP PARTY now :lol

Ok Simon, just noticed your mention of the UKG being ok with the fett thing, I don't want any ruckuss,..so as there seems to be no probs, I'll do fett, that's providing Guy def comes along and doesn't mind looking after my props while I'm Fetting..:love

Oh Btw, should be able to make a start on those fett bits you need this week, I've been a bit off colour, and then got busy,..where does the time go...anyhoo, won't be long...

Cheers

Phil

Ok Simon, just noticed your mention of the UKG being ok with the fett thing, I don't want any ruckuss,..so as there seems to be no probs, I'll do fett, that's providing Guy def comes along and doesn't mind looking after my props while I'm Fetting..:love

Oh Btw, should be able to make a start on those fett bits you need this week, I've been a bit off colour, and then got busy,..where does the time go...anyhoo, won't be long...

Cheers

Phil

Hey Phil thats great news mate :thumbsup as you know your my hero :love so looking forward to having a laugh with you again soon

Well we have our First international Visitors coming to the Manchester UK Prop Party

R2DAN and Obihan will be popping over from Germany, well done guys :thumbsup

we had better change the Prop Party name to RPF EUROPEAN PROP PARTY now :lol

So this makes us the official first two international visitors? Whoo hoo!
Looking forward to this, guys. This will also mark my first visit to the UK ever.

I got to all three of these events last year!

The Manchester show seemed quite small at the start. I don't think they used the whole hall. It was actually really busy all day though and a lot of fun.

For those who have not been, the venue is right in the middle of the city, so perfect for a few beers after or seeing a little of the city.

- Graham

Think I'll be making a trip to Manchester, hopefully in my Leonardo costume if I get it finished :)

Cheers

Phil

I'm still up for it at the mo , but work has died off for me so if anything came in I'd have to do it, but the chances are slim. I'd be more than willing to help take some of the parts off your falcon whilst your playing away mate.:lol. I'm trying my best to get the B-Wing built and finished for Manchester.

I'm a bit out of the loop on this Simon but let me know what I need to know when you know it if you know what I mean?

I'm just about to start a Captain America USO costume can I wear that to the Birmingham Expo as the Manchester one is just too far for me sadly :(

I'm just about to start a Captain America USO costume can I wear that to the Birmingham Expo as the Manchester one is just too far for me sadly :(

Hey Chris
The UK RPF Prop party is a place to come along and show off Props, not so much a costuming event, so you have 2 options mate -

1/ Put it on a Mannequin and add it to the Display (which would be awsome for us)

or

2/ i can put you in touch with a costuming group that will be there who would love to have Cap A in their ranks, and while your there with them your more than welcome to come over and say hi and join us for the Party too Saturday night :)

I'm more then happy to put it on a mannequin (if can borrow one) and put it on display for you guys.
I also have a captain america shield that is the vibranium design if you want that displayed too

I'm more then happy to put it on a mannequin (if can borrow one) and put it on display for you guys.
I also have a captain america shield that is the vibranium design if you want that displayed too

Awsome, you will be our very First RPF'er that has displayed a Super Hero Item, welcome aboard

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back