UK PROP PARTY Manchester report and Pics

Re: UK RPF Prop Party Part 2 - Manchester 21st July

whoop whoop whoop

i have some fantastic news For the Show in Manchester i have secured for our Dispaly a Life Size Speeder Bike from ROTJ (a replica) and also a Replica Life Size ABC Warrior Robot

and

for our Birmingham show in November

The ABC Warrior Robot wiull be back but also fingers crossed a Life Sized Snow Speeder :facepalm i cant get my head around that one whoop whoop

Brian Muir has agreed to Sign for us at Manchester and Birmingham
Im hoping to get Christopher Munke too

and for Birmingham we definately Have Jeremy Bulloch and im hoping to get John Wagner creator of 2000AD

Last edited:
Re: UK RPF Prop Party Part 2 - Manchester 21st July SIGN UP

Just wanted to let everyone know that for the big Birmingham event November we plan to have the biggest gathering of costumed boba Fett's ever in the UK

As I told you over TDH, I'll try to go to the November one, but I would need to know about how much money do a person needs to "survive" and drink a little bit too much in the UK for two to three days so I can get an idea about how much do I need to save.

PS: I do not have any kind of Fett costume, but I do have a few BSG production made/screen used patches and BDUs.

Yeah, in for Bham Simon, full weekend this time buddy. At the mo the only new studio scale ill have is the Snowspeeder, but it all adds up.

bests......lee

Oh, TEEEEE SHIRRRTS, we making them happen this time?

lee
Hopefully lee yes, we need to put some ideas together on a design to submit to Art for the go ahead.

designing t-shirts is out of my league though mate :)

As I told you over TDH, I'll try to go to the November one, but I would need to know about how much money do a person needs to "survive" and drink a little bit too much in the UK for two to three days so I can get an idea about how much do I need to save.

PS: I do not have any kind of Fett costume, but I do have a few BSG production made/screen used patches and BDUs.

Having an RPF/TDH from Spain (well anywhere other than the UK) would be Fantastic, i dont really know how to answer your Question in all honesty, you can eat and drink here in the UK for as much or as little as you like.
What i can do for you nearer the time is give you a link to the Hotel our Signers will be staying in and some RPF members that way your not going to be entirely on your Own the whole weekend. we will look after you though, it will be great to have you here

Just another heads up on how this works guys ............. In order to gain entry to the event as an RPF Member, you must be a displaying member ie displaying props, any members of the RPF wishing to come to the event to support us or meet other members will have to get entry via public entry terms and conditions.

Manchester is a one day event so it will be a Very early start and possible late finish.

Birmingham will be a Biggy with some special events included, Please try an commit to the whole weekend, Also Saturday Night is Party Night RPF style so look out for Hotel Details

Manchester 21st July
RS propmasters - Original ST armour
Cloth Ears - Original Costumes
Boba Trooper - JANGO - TDH
Rich Martin - Lifesize Sculpts
Phil Brown - Screen Models
Simon G - Predator - DREDD
Darren Jordan - Freddy
Dan r2dan and Denis obihahn (germany) - CZ-3 display
Guy Cowen - GUNS GUNS GUNS
FM Props - Life Size speeder Bike- Lifesize ABC Robot
Pannaus Props - x3 - Iron Man

Birmingham November

RS propmasters - Original ST ARMOUR X2
BobaTrooper Jango - TDH
Cloth Ears - Original costumes
Supa troop - Various
Rich Martin - Life Size Sculpts
Darren Jordan - Freddy
Lee - Screen Models
Phil Brown - Fett Costumer ?? + Screen Models
Simon G - Dredd, Predator
Abaris - BSG
Knighjar ?????????????
Lewis WW - Fett Costumer + props
Guy Cowen
Terminator68 - Terminator Lifesize Display
Chris 27989 - Superhero props

Last edited:

Count me in for both, I still dont have a work schedule for the summer but will be doing my best to not work over these events.

Count me in for both, I still dont have a work schedule for the summer but will be doing my best to not work over these events.

Thanks mate, inbox me what your bringing so i can update the thread and keep tabs on what props we have please :thumbsup

Having an RPF/TDH from Spain (well anywhere other than the UK) would be Fantastic, i dont really know how to answer your Question in all honesty, you can eat and drink here in the UK for as much or as little as you like.
What i can do for you nearer the time is give you a link to the Hotel our Signers will be staying in and some RPF members that way your not going to be entirely on your Own the whole weekend. we will look after you though, it will be great to have you here

I'll like to know where people is going to sleep so I'm not alone in the dark :facepalm

:lol

Are you still planning a raffle Simon? May have something i can contribute if i can get it done in time.

lee

Are you still planning a raffle Simon? May have something i can contribute if i can get it done in time.

lee

Definately mate and thank you, by the way are you any good at designing T-shirts :)

Well heres something you don't get to post every day, i've just got to get this cleared with the Event Organisors but hopefully for the May event we will have a UK and RPF first

A nice Group of Fem Troopers to bring added attention to the RPF Stand:love

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back