Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No cant make it

• No not interested

• Total voters

Dalekidea

Welcome to the Event thread for the Norwich UEA Sci - Fi Festival

This event is held every year in November , this year it will be Sunday the 7th of november.

Whats at the festival ? , well a variety of costumers, currently we have Daleks , Stormtroopers, ghostbusters, batman, R2-D2 and would like to add many more, thats why were asking if any one would like to come along costumed to help entertain your more than welcome and entrance would be free for those.

there are dealer stalls with merchandise all sci-fi branded and also a guest room for tv and movie stars who will be signing, there are alot more guests awaiting confirmation but currently on the list is :

kenny Baker
Terry Molloy
graham cole
pamela rose
laurie goode
martin Ballantyne

as i said still many more to confirm including some big names.

refreshments are available and parking at a very small price possibly free i need further info on that.

Last year there was a small auction, jedi training stalls but this year might be different, as there are plans to have the daleks moving about and maybe a audience with the daleks but all will be revealed nearer the date.

If you would like to take part or come along feel free to let me know so i can pass you on to the sci-fi club manager/chairman were he can provide further info, also do remember to state what costume or costumes you plan on coming in.

thank you
nathan

;)

3.JPG

ill hopefully be there as my pred i should have it done by then is that at the university as i think i went last year aswell

hi, I would have liked to have attended, but I'm away in Devon that week, I normally have a holiday at the beginning of November every year, do you know how early you would know the date for 2011? My wife will need to arrange her time off as early as possible, cheers, Derek

Sounds like a lot of fun, its a bit far away from me though. Depending on if I have a holiday from uni at that time, I might be able to go, will have to see.

This is actually the first show they have put on, all the previous ones have been done by the Norwich star wars club mate, so totally different, apart from the doctor who guy who was in the corner last year. But aparently hes fell out with the star wars guys now, so having a crack at it, interested to see how it turns out as the previous ones havent been the sort of event where punters turn up in costume, just collectors of toys ect.
I very much doubt there will be anything pred related worth having as we dont have and pred part suppliers here in Norfolk ;)
If its a busy as the ones the Starwars guys did there relly isnt enough room for preds to move freely, I may pop down but it wont be in costume

hi marcel and everyone, yeah its under a NEW organiser mark dean , a great guy hes making this a brand new experience totally different so predator costumers can come and have fun,

as far as i know there is currently no predator costume sales or displays so if it could be an option maybe a hunters lair display table could be arranged i dont know maybe we should talk to mark on that.

alright mate brilliant im gona try my hardest to make it in pred but you never know what might crop up and i cant finish

im hopeing to have a good pop at getting the main parts together, and if i dont suceed i may ask about having a predator table for displaying parts

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back