Uhlakk's WIP

Uhlakk

Sr Member
So, I thought I create a new topic for my hole WIP!

I started a topic in the mask-section which you will find here and go for it in this topic.

What I have till now is

1. latex mask from an unknown maker 75 % complete

2. latex Feet which I will fit with my Buffalo shoes (5 cm heel)

3. Hands 75 % complete

4. Dummy filled with expanding foam

5. a very big BOAR helmet from Austria

Pics will follow!

(I just sit in the company at work.... )

This sounds very good, i want the pictures 'cause ur descriptions on the phone didnt helped really ;)

Great to hear your still keeping at it over 2 years! ;)

I don't feel as bad anymore seeing how I am moving slow as snail on my costume as well.

@Uratz: Bro.... how was the old song from C-block.... I got it in my ear ... *singing* "Time is tickin' away, you've gotta - live your life, day by day
happy or sad, good or bad, life is to short you've gotta - keep your head "

;)

Hey, still was not able to setup some pics... but yesterday I had some time to finish cut out the eyes from the Boar. Will fit it today (if time) with metallgaze.

tbc

@Uratz: Bro.... how was the old song from C-block.... I got it in my ear ... *singing* "Time is tickin' away, you've gotta - live your life, day by day
happy or sad, good or bad, life is to short you've gotta - keep your head "

;)

Hey, still was not able to setup some pics... but yesterday I had some time to finish cut out the eyes from the Boar. Will fit it today (if time) with metallgaze.

tbc

I hear ya. I'm making molds for my blades and prepping some molding things for the Ghoul Bio. Day by day its getting closer to the finish.

So, here we go with pics

First my new Bio-Helmet: I cut out the eyes, but didn't had time to glue the mesh in.

Here is my new Mask:
I bought it from a guy in Austria. Its a shame that this MF had filled it with fiberglass.
Now I have to cast it and create a mold, so I can create a wearable mask.

My old mask:

Here you can see a video from my Plasmagun. Its nearly finished. But I still have to cover the base.

Here u see my dummy: I filled it with expandingfoam

And this are my hands.... still working on them...

and at last my feet

Now I will first finish my helmet, than the two masks.

TBC

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes i recognized it,

but if u think a second then u would realize that since we both discovered that we know each other here and talked about the costumes, i see a movement in ur Costume Building ;)

U understand? :lol:

OK... I thoght I shoot some better pics of the BOAR too!

Here they are
It's a realy heavy helmet and a nice work.
I will try to get an Laser attached.... maybe on the left side in this... what ever it is...

So, a little update!

Eyes in Bio are meshed and I explored the new Latexmask with fibreglas inside. I was brave and tried to get the latex from the fibreglas and break it away.

Yes, what should I say... it worked!

Now I can put my little head into the mask. I cut some eyeholes in the mask and tried it again. It fits me perfekt.
Just some foam inside for comfort and I can go on painting.

By the way, someone there who can make me some mandibles P1 like and teeth?

@ ronin: the mesh is from an old active soundbox for PC! :mad:

@collekotten: No, I am not sure in the moment.... I will have elements from all the armor seen... or only P1? I don't know.

I think I will do a custom armor, maybe...

Hi folks, here is an little update again.

I love playing LARP and we do a AVP LARP here, where we use Softairweapons.
So I played with my mind and come up with this:

Softair-Plasmagun (WIP)! Maybe moveable in future...

I bought a mini G3A3 from Umarex and screwed it off.

Now I am on featering out how I should get this gerbox in my Plasmagun..... I think I have to create one from foamies....

Look

The batteries would be somewhere in the backpack and the (Fire)-switch (not this one) would go into my hands.

Cool! Im doing similar mods with nerf gun shells with Airsoft guns inside. Cut the Airsoft down as much as you can without disturbing the inner workings and then build a Plasa cannon around it. The foamies idea you have should work great! Look forward to seeing it done.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back