UglyMoFo's P1

UglyMoFo

Well, it's finally complete. I've finished my P1 build. I would like to thank everyone here who helped me acquire everything. Thanks to seahunterr for providing the mask and painting it along with my skins, biohunterr76 provided the skins and bio helmet which was painted by PredatrHuntr. Thanks to Mannowar for providing the hands and feet, and to NUCKING FUTS for providing the backpack, gauntlets, and armor pieces. And of course Bambooie for providing the dreadlocks. If I've left anyone out I apologize. I suited up for the first time at a Halloween party the aquarium I volunteer at was having. Needless to say, I was the life of the party! By the time it was over I was hot, sweaty, and my suit is in need of a few repairs... and it was a blast! Now on to the pics!

IMG_3667.jpg

IMG_3663.jpg

IMG_3664.jpg

Me, my mom, and my buddy Dean
IMG_3662.jpg

IMG_3668.jpg

IMG_3669.jpg

IMG_3670.jpg

IMG_3671.jpg

IMG_3673.jpg

IMG_3674.jpg

IMG_3675.jpg

IMG_3676.jpg

IMG_3678.jpg

IMG_3679.jpg

IMG_3680.jpg

IMG_3681.jpg

IMG_3682.jpg

IMG_3686.jpg

IMG_3687.jpg

IMG_3688.jpg

IMG_3689.jpg

IMG_3667.jpg

IMG_3663.jpg

IMG_3664.jpg

IMG_3662.jpg

IMG_3668.jpg

IMG_3669.jpg

IMG_3670.jpg

IMG_3671.jpg

IMG_3673.jpg

IMG_3674.jpg

IMG_3675.jpg

IMG_3676.jpg

IMG_3678.jpg

IMG_3679.jpg

IMG_3680.jpg

IMG_3681.jpg

IMG_3682.jpg

IMG_3686.jpg

IMG_3687.jpg

IMG_3688.jpg

IMG_3689.jpg

F*cking hell Jarred, your P1 rocks mate! Delighted you managed to get it all completed before halloween. Have a blast suited up :D Suit's looks awesome

FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!
That is an amazing suit and you pull it off well. Congratulations on knowing that you're making a lot of people, like me, jealous.

Absolutely amazing build! One tiny suggestion... And mind you it's only that. The small side dreads seam to be sticking straight out. If you romove them and cut the ends at a 45 degree angle then glue them back, the will hang more naturally. In any event, the suit is sick! Congrats!

Good god how childish are we on this forum, grown men (women) getting dressed up and going to parties/conventions. Fantastic fun isn't and pray God I never grow up. Great suit and it looks like the excellent Bambooie dreds/rings on display again.
Looks like you had a blast.

Thanks for the compliments everyone! I feel rather proud seeing it all come together like it did.Yeah, the party was a blast. I was suited up for 2 hours, I don't think I did too bad for my first suit up, and in that time I got many oohs, ahhhs, awesomes! Yeah, some kids were digging it, others were terrified out of their minds :rolleyes: . After repairs are made it'll be a great display piece for awhile, don't plan to suit up again until February when the new AVP game comes out so I can pick it up in suit. Again, thanks for the compliments! :D

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back