UglyMoFo's P1 Suit build

UglyMoFo

Having started my suit build back in December, I'm finally posting progress pics. Making a mad dash for the Halloween finish line, and I think I just might make it. The skins are off being painted by seahunterr along with the hands and feet. The backpack, gaunts, shins, and thighpads are being painted and provided by Nucking Futs, and I have one of carlart's cannons en route. I believe most everyone's seen the new bio from biohunter76 with an awesome paintjob by PredatrHuntr. Expect more shameless outpourings of gratitude and admiration once it's completed . Anywho, onto the pics!:

IMG_3296.jpg

IMG_3298.jpg

IMG_3299.jpg

IMG_3300.jpg

IMG_3301.jpg

IMG_3304.jpg

IMG_3305.jpg

IMG_3306.jpg

(Sigh) Please excuse the baggy lounge pants. It's late here :lol: )
IMG_3308.jpg

IMG_3309.jpg

IMG_3310.jpg

IMG_3316.jpg

IMG_3317.jpg

IMG_2663-1.jpg

DSC00295.jpg

Img_23043.jpg

IMG_3296.jpg

IMG_3298.jpg

IMG_3299.jpg

IMG_3300.jpg

IMG_3301.jpg

IMG_3304.jpg

IMG_3305.jpg

IMG_3306.jpg

IMG_3308.jpg

IMG_3309.jpg

IMG_3310.jpg

IMG_3316.jpg

IMG_3317.jpg

IMG_2663-1.jpg

DSC00295.jpg

Img_23043.jpg

I would have to give you props on the accuracy of the P1 look very cool and nice :lol: . You have the dreads at the right length too most people go for the long ones not a very good choice in my opinion.

Without a doubt it's gonna be 1 of the best P1 builds ever! Fingers crossed you pull it all off before halloween. All the best Jarred

Thanks for the compliments guys! Yeah, getting the dreads the right length was a big deal for me, wanting to be as accurate as possible. I think the longest ones are no longer than 20". Thanks Bryan, it is gonna be close but I think I can make it!

Making a mad dash for the Halloween finish line? Looks like your gonna make it. Nice suit you got going cant wait to see it finished.

Thanks for the compliments guys! Yeah, getting the dreads the right length was a big deal for me, wanting to be as accurate as possible. I think the longest ones are no longer than 20". Thanks Bryan, it is gonna be close but I think I can make it!

You've gotta be close because on the main P2 head, the longest dreads were about 20" also, so the P1 and P2 probably had fairly close dread lengths.

Great buildup of parts, can't wait to see the final completed suit. :D

HOLY! i'm amazed! your work is incredible!

While I do love being complimented I'm afraid I didn't make any of this, though I hope to be able to create things just as good someday. The mask and skins are Daniel Bravo's(DB) work and I got them from members here who had them for sale. The armor parts I believe are also DB which were made by NUCKING FUTS. The dreads are from Bambooie, the dread master! The bio helmet was made by biohunter76 and painted by PredatrHuntr. Though not pictured here, the hands and feet I have were made by Mannowar.

While I do love being complimented I'm afraid I didn't make any of this, though I hope to be able to create things just as good someday. The mask and skins are Daniel Bravo's(DB) work and I got them from members here who had them for sale. The armor parts I believe are also DB which were made by NUCKING FUTS. The dreads are from Bambooie, the dread master! The bio helmet was made by biohunter76 and painted by PredatrHuntr. Though not pictured here, the hands and feet I have were made by Mannowar.

LOL oh i'm sorry.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back