ugly mother fxxxxr

jasp

in pred2 in the meat slaughter house when dannie glover thinks he's killed the predator he takes of the preds mask and starts saying the famous saying"your one ugly mother" but the pred finishes it for him by saying "fxxxxr",my question is this how, did the pred know that saying? as the first pred in pred1 nuked himself with the mask,so there is no way any other pred could ov known that saying,it ca'nt use the method in AVP2 on the preds home world and veiw it back as the mask was nuked in the forest,but was'nt nuked as AVP2 as the pred only got killed by the hybred pred so the mask n imformation survived to be veiwed back to which the pred responces to the distress call.

the answer is simple, Geek mode on

the predator from P1 removed his bio and ditched it just before battling dutch but recorded the interaction between them...

the predators in the second film recovered the bio on their way to L.A and played back...

the answer is simple, Geek mode on

the predator from P1 removed his bio and ditched it just before battling dutch but recorded the interaction between them...

the predators in the second film recovered the bio on their way to L.A and played back...
but all evidence got nuked in the woods in pred 1,like what the feds say in pred2 there new of the pred as it used its nuke as defence,the goverment only get the gun at the end of AVP2

reckon he heard from another source...come on, late eighties LA riot film, language can't have been exactly black and white..

Good point, Andy. What about the re-entry vehicle the first pred landed in? H-m-m-m. Wonder if Gary Busey's organization in P2 got a hold of it.

Im leaning toward that they just sit back and watch the chosen one in action. I think that why there on the scene right after a pred dies. They just didnt show it in the first movie. So they are recording the same time the action is taking place. Mabey?

The preds have been trophy hunting humans on earth for centuries so do you think that Arnold was the first to say it. UMF They probably heard that a million times. The preds probably say that to each other at all the pred gatherings but don't you or me say that to one of em or they would skin us alive :lol:

Three preds on a mission ship sat down to eat a bite and the first one takes his Elder BIO 0ff and the one next to him looks at him and says Damn your one UGLY ************ and the one across the table reaches up and high fives him with the blades and you hear pred laughter and clinking of metal blades. Then the next one takes off his Bio and the Elder looks at him and says speaking of UGLY MOTHERFUCKERS you are so ugly that head of yours looks like it has worn out 2 bodies! :eek: Then you here cannon fire and 3 preds lay dead.
Moral of that story is don't call preds UGLY Motherfuckers unless you can back it up! Or do like Arnold did wait till they are almost dead! :lol:

I like the idea that the first pred was being watched, but I think it's probably just something P2 picked up in LA. He killed loadsa people, probably plenty off screen too, or if not maybe the guys in the building at the start. Sure one of them will have seen him uncloaked and noted his "distinctive appearance"!

Well, if he said it then he probably knew what it ment. Im thinking that whatever audio is recorded is sent into a big computer in their homeworld (if they have one), and studied by other preds, most likely predators of higher class, and the info is passed onto the clans etc. Just my 2 cents. Oh and Im new here and looking forward to "joining your hunt"...so to speak

The preds have been trophy hunting humans on earth for centuries so do you think that Arnold was the first to say it. UMF They probably heard that a million times. The preds probably say that to each other at all the pred gatherings but don't you or me say that to one of em or they would skin us alive :lol:

Three preds on a mission ship sat down to eat a bite and the first one takes his Elder BIO 0ff and the one next to him looks at him and says Damn your one UGLY ************ and the one across the table reaches up and high fives him with the blades and you hear pred laughter and clinking of metal blades. Then the next one takes off his Bio and the Elder looks at him and says speaking of UGLY MOTHERFUCKERS you are so ugly that head of yours looks like it has worn out 2 bodies! :eek: Then you here cannon fire and 3 preds lay dead.
Moral of that story is don't call preds UGLY Motherfuckers unless you can back it up! Or do like Arnold did wait till they are almost dead! :lol:
pmsl now thats funny

Well, I have to agree that the Predators I am sure know a fair bit of our language. The Leader in P2 spoke some English. It's reasonable to think that the Predators study us to learn our patterns and find the best hunting grounds... just like any sportsman - they always seem to know where the best hunting/fishing spots are because they've done it long enough or surveyed and studied. I would think the Predators would do the same and probably hear & learn quite a bit of our languages too.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back