ufo interceptor 19 inch

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

jake88

Sr Member
Well done! I loved that show as a kid and your model brings back great memories. Awesome job! Thank you!

steve48442

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
20170218_055805.jpgthis is one I'm finishing off and will be up for sale soon measures 19 inches long and very accurate right down to the decals

ausf

Very nice, crisp and clean.

I remember the Corgi version from when I was a kid, it fired off the missile.

steve48442

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
yes dinky I have one in mint condition I did an aluminum missile for it I may do metal legs on it soon