UD Replicas new prices?

GF

Sr Member
How much was the full batman suit package? I was told the price would go up but I don't remember the original prices. Total suit as a set is now over $1730.00

GFollano

Last edited:
So we are taking approx $200 increase which is not bad, the quality looks amazing I saw the Begin in person and I was really impressed.

Which one closely match best the movie suit, their Begin or Dark knight suits? I personally like the Begin but the overall look of the Dark knight looks overall more accurate tomy eyes, I'm no expert in Batman but would love one to wear for halloween and special events.

GFollano

I have tried on both as well and agree hands down by far the TDK is the only way to go. It's a very nice suit worth the $$ if your looking for either a comfortable Bat suit to wear or a good quality set of leahers to ride with.

Thank you for the input, now not sure what size to go for

I'm 5.7 1/2" 165 lbs 33 waist, size Small seems to match my measurements

but when I buy clothes I'm either Med or Large, I want a nice snug fit I won't be riding in this it's for costume purpose only

GFollano

GFollano,
Use our size chart description, and take your body measurements accordingly. Then just give me a call at 905-751-1800. I'll see to it that you get the right sizes needed!!No need for you to guess. :thumbsup

Fin and Coof, lol...you guys rock. Thanks so much for the honest feedback.:thumbsup

Was the belt originally included?

No, it wasn't. :cool Good call bud!:thumbsup

This time we listed all the parts and accessories on each Batman Motorcycle Suit Page.
Prior to this release, the Utility Pouch was not part of the price listed....but was available separately. Now everything is shown, and buyers choose their combinations as they see fit...Belt, no belt...gloves or which Batman boot design to choose. It's all there to pick and choose.:thumbsup

That aside, yes there has been a slight price increase overall...and while minor, it is there.

Over a year ago we locked in over a million dollars of leather at current market prices from that time...now, we've used up that leather and have renegotiated new leather by the ton, but it's at today's market prices...hence the slight increase over all.

Why do we lock in materials this way? Well simply put, it allows us to keep prices consistent without regular mark ups throughout the year. Case in point, leather prices have increased in as much as 85% over the last 24 months...so when we lock in a certain quantity at an agreed upon price...I can keep our prices consistent for a longer length of time.

Be that as it may, the quality of our goods is at an all time high. The precision we're now getting with our angles and geometric shapes is better than ever...least we forget that these goods are made by hand. :love

Quality, Accuracy...and the fact that we continue to meet our advertised delivery dates time and time again....however yes, we have had 2 delayed shipments...but we're still maintaining a pretty consistent record for goods delivered when promised....

..........and some of our best work has yet to be seen.:angel

David

Yep leather has gone up just like everything else.

Another Company I deal with that makes vintage leather jackets has just had a price increase.

I normally complain about high priced costumes and props but in this case, although pricey, I feel the price is fully justified and reasonable. Considering that a regular set of riding leathers can set you back quite a bit I feel that UD's leathers are a pretty good deal considering that you have to factor in the licensing costs and all. If I were a biker and had the cash I'd certainly seriously consider a set of UD's leathers to ride in.

GFollano,
Use our size chart description, and take your body measurements accordingly. Then just give me a call at 905-751-1800. I'll see to it that you get the right sizes needed!!No need for you to guess. :thumbsup
[/B]
David

Thank you David will give you a call

GFollano

Hi guys, I now have my TDK UD suit and have to say the quality is amazing! For those of you who have one, how do you attach your cape? Mine is quite heavy. I know I have to attach it somehow under the chest armour to hide the attachment but how?

Any advice is appreciated!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back