U.K Conventions

Ambush

I should be getting my first costume next month at some point, so instead of it being stuck in wardrobe what conventions can I go to in the UK? :cry: Any help would be appreciated.

Hey there's the London mcm expo which is sweet it runs for a weekend every six months may and October I'm going to my first suit up at the may one they are realy kickass quite a few preds there 3 or 4 not including me coz I've never been in pred suit before I can't w8

My birthday is the 30th of May so would be a great birthday weekend, I probally will go then! It would be my first suit up too. :cry:

i'll be there, wont be in the Pred suit though. Been a pred there for the past 3 years, so its about time for a change. keep the punters interested :cry:

Can anyone advise me where it is lol! Iv'e looked at there website and I would have to get a 3 hour plus train from manchester, then I would need a place to sleep! :D

Whats everyones plans?

Ah a fellow Manc Pred fan, nice to finally meet one... Where in Manc are you from?

I might pop down to london myself in may if i can get the time off work.

THey have an Expo in London twice a year they also have an Expo further north not sure if its once or twice a year.
You also have memorabillia twice a year in Birmingham at the NEC. There are also a few other events like movie mania at the space centre leicester.
Theres a few things going on mate so there will be plenty of chances to wear your suit, you could also join us at the Aliens legacy forum and the UK Garrison both arrange great troops for costumers and they are also normally free if you go with either of them

Marcel

Yeah I need to sort out some events to go to that are not miles away! Shame about the London expo, worked out way too much money.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back