Two frogs on a Bench

TimDrakeRobin

Sr Member
can anyone help to make the two cards seen? here are screen shots.
unfortunatley I have no idea of colors due to the red light n the shot
Card.jpg

card-frogs.jpg

and a rat in a dress
card-ratinadress.jpg

Great idea for a prop TDR. Hopefully someone can help spare their time or someone will discover where these came from.

D'oh.

I knew it would take a long time to browse that site, because there are a lot of different decks pictured there. I'm sorry to hear, though, that hours of searching turned up nothing... :(

I ground through my clip art and couldn't find anything remotely close. The first card SEEMS to be tarot -- what with the number VII in the corner, but the second one looks like it came out of an Angelina Ballerina book.

I doubt this is from an original deck - in the first draught of the script it describes the flying dolphins and the two frogs. If it were a found item I'd imagine in the script it would simply say "tarot card".

Seems more likely that it was turned over to an art department.

if they are found items...they certainly aren't tarot cards...they may be from an oracle deck (i'm not too familiar with them)...but the images don't correlate to any card in the tarot deck....skott

I checked the script and it does discribe a deck of "picture cards" with flying dolphins on the back and:
1. John's card - 2 frogs on a bench
2. Chaz's card - a bear in a dress

For what it's worth...

Any clue as to the dimentions? I might have time to work on these :)

-Chris

I have no real clue as to the dimensions. All I would do would be to size them up unitl the thumb in the image was a little larger than mine, seeing as that is Tonoi holding the card and he is HUGE. lol.

Hey.

Here is a little something I worked up this afternoon. Let me know what you think. I am not going to have a lot of time for this project within the next three weeks with graduation but I am going to get it done little by little this summer.

Just need feedback on colors and such...

two-frogs-on-a-bench_2.jpg

twofrogsonabench.jpg

Brandon

Hey.

Here is the start to the dolphin card. A little easier as far as the main part but the background texture is going to be a punk.

two-dolphins_1.jpg

Card.jpg

Brandon

I think the colors have to do with the Mario feel. I am thinking of printing it on a tan cardstock... what do toy think? Should the frogs be green or brown?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back