Two cannon and a backpack

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Lflank

In the "Cheap Plasma Caster" thread, I posted some pics of a cannon I made by modifying the "Iron Man Shoulder Rocket" toy. So here it is with a backpack I made last night:

5618748379_4b23c7cdb0.jpg

The backpack is made from a piece of aluminum electrical conduit from Home Depot, with foamie on both sides and lots of greeblies. I think it turned out pretty good (and it only cost about twelve bucks).

And here are some shots of another cannon I finished this morning (not weathered yet):

5619337844_888eacee67.jpg

5618748875_c66a11bdc1.jpg

5619337368_86b9b5552e.jpg

It's made from a pvc pipe and foamies. I'll do a backpack for it soon.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Lflank

In the "Cheap Plasma Caster" thread, I posted some pics of a cannon I made by modifying the "Iron Man Shoulder Rocket" toy. So here it is with a backpack I made last night:

Another shot of the backpack:

5620043173_d9e7314280.jpg

Lflank

very predator-esqe looking cannon...

nice job finding an alternative to the standard

AM

The kudos go to Abhunter, who first posted a photo of the Iron Man toy. I ordered one right away just to see what I could do with it.