Twins Sequel- Triplets

I hear ya, but man...it has been so long since Eddie has really did anything remotely funny. Long gone are the days of sneaking off with my older Brother and his friends to listen to some of Eddie's great stand up albums. Man...has it been that long?! From comedy king to playing a jack ass in Shrek.

I hear ya, but man...it has been so long since Eddie has really did anything remotely funny. Long gone are the days of sneaking off with my older Brother and his friends to listen to some of Eddie's great stand up albums. Man...has it been that long?! From comedy king to playing a jack ass in Shrek.

I remember him from the '80s. But if I recall correctly, he's black.

IcyImpoliteCurlew-max-1mb.gif

I think Dumb and Dumber too proved its a bad idea to make a equal to a comedy film 20 or 30 years after the original.

Half the people who liked the first are probably dead, the other half will have probably changed what makes them laugh as comedy evolved throughout the decades, and to new audiences this team up means nothing.

Twins is still a good movie. I watch it from time to time, and it still holds up. Will this be just as good? Here's hoping! I actually remember Uncle Arnold talking about this a few years ago, possibly in the 1990's, and it included Eddie.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back