Tweaked Man Of Steel suit.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Simpson77

Ok, thinking of making a few changes to the Man Of Steel Superman suit that I have. First thing I'm thinking to alter is adding the yellow 'S' on the back of the cape. Here is a quick
20200526_024904.jpg
edit of what it could look like. Picture is from a screen shot I took from the internet and I did a very quick edit. What you think? But I think I'll darken down the yellow with some gold and bronze fabric paint.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

JediSauja

I think it would look awesome, but getting it to drape right might be challenging, depending on how closely the two fabrics match in terms of weight.

I think silk screen might work, but I'm no expert.

Doh2

Sr Member
I've always liked that negative version of the shield for the back of the cape since I first saw it in the comics... decades ago. Good luck on this!