TVP

Estelle

You know the 1988 film Alien Nation?…Well, it’s a Fox Films associated movie right? Just like AVP, Predator and Aliens? What do you think about an encounter between Predators and Tenctonese? Move over AVP here comes TVP! j/K
~Estelle

What to you think about predators, fighting/hunting the aliens of the film Alien Nation?

They ( “they” meaning the aliens of the movie Alien Nation,) are referred to as Tenctonese. Tenctonese is the name of the specie of alien in the film Alien Nation. O.K?

Now. Since the following movies: Predator, Predator 2, AVP, AVP2, Alien and all the Alien sequels are produced or are in some way associated with FOX Films.. This could possibly be a scenario in a film one day.
What do you think about this? That’s all I was asking…..

don't think the preds would have much of a hunt there, weren't all those alien nation aliens just a bunch of words that rhyme with wussies...

Maybe if they sucked down a gallon of that blue crack jelly then took on the Pred. Still, I dont see much of a challenge for the Predator.

Dude! I don’t believe you guys! o_O . Talking all this crap about the Tenctonese..lol. Seriously, they can’t be much worse ( weaker, lamer ) than the humans. And Preds. hunt humans all day long…practically live to hunt them. Physically the
Tenctonese are stronger than humans. And they may even have superior weapons technology which would make hunting them more challenging than hunting a man. C’mom, can’t you guys give a Tenctonese a chance!!! :rolleyes:
~Estelle

There's a few rules to the game, anything is possible and never underestimate your opponent.

Looking at the Predator species, they hunt anything. Maybe what we see is only a speck, a mire glimpse at what they hunt [and can do]. Maybe there's more, and that's what the mystery of the Predator gives us. It gives the fan a chance at believing and creating in our own mind, their universe--their world.

To a Predator, anything that puts up a challenge is game.

To be honest, maybe there's a race that goes from planet to planet challenging that planets best warriors. And with the Predators, maybe they hunt the species until they're extinct and that's why we're the only ones left in our solar system.

Maybe they're the reason why life is no more on Mars--conquered the Mars world and destroyed it, seeing that its species wasn't deserving of the planet--or--maybe since the Mars species could have been advance, they self destructed and made the planet inhabitable to all species if they couldn't have it. Maybe it was a clan vs clan?

The possibilities are endless. . .but again, what we know is: "If it will fight, it will die to the Predator."

Hi, how about the bugs from Starship Troopers? (that's the original movie not the terrible sequels) There would be enough of them and though they may lack intelligence they are one tough SOB to kill.
Oh and I'm new to the forum and just want to say that the work that is done and shown on here is fabulous!!!

LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! for some reason that was really funny!!! i'm still laughing and i don't know why!! it just was...

anyway, i don't remember enough of that series to consider the badasses that stayed home... does that sentence even make sense?!?! "the badasses that stayed home and avoided confrontation"

anyway, i ain't knockin ya girl, i just have a very vague, faded perception of what those aliens were, like i said... " a rhyming synonym for wussies" :lol:

i just remember thinking " there's plenty of ugly americans to go around without "their" genes mixing in"... what's going on?!?!

LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! for some reason that was really funny!!! i'm still laughing and i don't know why!! it just was...

anyway, i don't remember enough of that series to consider the badasses that stayed home... does that sentence even make sense?!?! "the badasses that stayed home and avoided confrontation"

anyway, i ain't knockin ya girl, i just have a very vague, faded perception of what those aliens were, like i said... " a rhyming synonym for wussies" :lol:

i just remember thinking " there's plenty of ugly americans to go around without "their" genes mixing in"... what's going on?!?!
From what I can recall of the actual film, not the series, the ones who had come to earth for help were like an escaped worker or slave class of Tenctonese.

So anything worth a preds. time would definitely be back on their home world, so in a sense, yes the bad azzes did remain on their home world. The ones who fled to earth where nothing more than the oppresses and worn-down..

I wasn’t saying a Tenctonese could go toe to toe with a Predator and give the pred. a run for it’s money…I was just putting an idea out there, as both creatures are associated with FOX.
~Estelle

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back