TVA TemPad Loki Series Prop

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

masterjedi322

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Iron Man Want GIF

NakedMoleRat

Master Member
A random thought. Any chance of cold casting these with a combination of brass and bronze metal powder? That would give it an awesome authentic look.

DarthJ

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Printed one over the weekend. Just taped together right now as a demo unit as I am currently printing another one with separate parts (printing wood trim currently) I’ve got the rewinder finished screen & frame still have button frame & direction frame to go.

Hoping someone does some decals for the # buttons, direction & long/lat pad & miss minutes logo.

Attachments

• 4CABC67F-C16A-43B2-B834-E1496CB5D7E4.jpeg
    4CABC67F-C16A-43B2-B834-E1496CB5D7E4.jpeg
    487.4 KB · Views: 38
  • E34E7956-FFEE-43ED-B0E2-AB4FE774375A.jpeg
    E34E7956-FFEE-43ED-B0E2-AB4FE774375A.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 38
Last edited:

NakedMoleRat

Master Member
Sign shops have the wood grain plastic that they use to make engraved signs with. It’s thin, like an 1/8 of an inch. It could be laser cut.

Last edited:

Synz314

Sr Member

justy

Oooh looking great so far! I'd definitely be interested if you do a run or sell the files! I had the privilege of working on the show and have wanted one since before it aired haha.

NerdCollector

Has anyone printed any Stl's on any Resin printers? like Anycubic, elegoo, voxelab.

did anyone have any problems with the size of it printing,

thanks

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.