This is looking really Fantastic!.. although I'll admit I am a little sad you didn't use my Tempad file ha ha. Great work all around not only on what you are making but how well you are documenting it to help others. Keep it up!
Oh wow, those are some awesome tempad images and thank you for sharing that file. In my first round of the costume I skipped out on the accessories and focused on the costume, knowing I'd upgrade the accessories down the road. Looks like that time is near

I've seen so many people stall out or never finish a costume because they focused on accessories or weapons instead of the actual costume. I get it though, sometimes it's easier and more enjoyable to do those pieces instead.

Great file and I'll get one started! Thank you again for putting that together. I'm no good at making STLs. When I started the build there weren't many parts available and I'd really want to do the prop justice. Mine is nothing more than a top and bottom shell painted gold. It just clips to my belt as decoration.

The screen I made was a rectangle cut out from a piece of plastic (from a takeout container!) and I gloss painted one side of it. It was glued in place with the unpainted side up to simulate a blank screen. It's a cheap trick and highly effective illusion.

The updates continue and several fronts:

I've updated the purchase links above with notes and new options as we've unearthed a few things.
Thanks TheNickFox for your continued efforts!

I have made a small run of PVC patches that I felt were a close match: PVC Patch
Full disclosure here, I used the "TVA prisoner colors" instead of the TVA employee colors because it was only after I had completed the run that I made the color revelation. This is a super minor detail not many will pick up on, but FYI, once those spare patches sell off I'll reorder a proper color set. Man, that really bugs me, but it's all good. They still check out.

GA7EtaUl.jpg

I've compared a few photos to my rig and have decided I need to reprint my shoulders and went with 110% for my stature. Additionally, I'm remaking my brassards so I can raise them higher on my arm to better align with the on-screen references. Mine are sitting low on the bicep. Minor details here, but closer to screen accuracy. Also in the photo below, I happen to have a 3 inch TVA Emblem on my left arm. Looking at the reference image, I've updated it to the 2.75 inch patch from Etsy. Mine also had a black border, where I'm confident it's orange all the way around. And a note, I believe it's velcroed on, not sewn, so I'll likely velcro this one on the updated items.

Ugh - you can totally see the color difference in my side by side. See? Really bugs me lol. Now you can't unsee it. Welcome to my level of nerdom when it comes to this costume.

aQMkjm5l.jpg

Here's my updated 110% shoulder by comparison. I think it's more in line for my size. I'll be handing off my original set to a new recruit. Thats right! We got recruits! lol. Friends across time, allies to the end.

yMQswQKl.jpg

This last update is freaking cool! I believe I've found the helmet mount for the ... well... helmet! It wasn't too difficult and fortunately it appears to be a found item.

Helmet Mount - NVG Tactical mount
Tm69T8ml.jpg

It appears that the helmet has some cabling that's running around the side, but I haven't seen a better reference photo for this:
DzUUUOCl.jpg

So with that, I started looking for the lens, or camera, that's mounted to the NVG (night vision goggle) mount. I couldn't find anything that matched the on-screen reference, nor do I know how to even mount the thing, but I'll have the mount in hand shortly and will take a look. This is the closest I've found and I'll just share it because of the amusement I found with the camera... it's a time-lapse camera. See? TVA? Time-lapse? Heh. Anyway, its a kick in the wallet to buy, but it's a legit camera you can use if you desire. Or fabricate a similar lens. What drew me to it is the lip around the lens and what appears to be white lettering on the inside of it. These two items don't go together, nor does it fit the silhouette of the profile shot, but again, this is what I've found. If you find the actual thing, please share and let me know! It'd be cool to have a functioning camera on the helmet for photos or video.

ATLI EON Time Lapse Camera -- note: not confirmed accurate, just a weird amusement in my search.
XgAeuwwl.jpg

Thanks again for following along. More to come.

Last edited:
Revisiting this ol' thread for updates!

Shout out to fellow Hunter O-66, Rick, for snapping these photos of B-15s uniform at SDCC 2023 and CrossfireProps for identifying the baton holster! Articulating Tactical Holster Seems the lower holster is held by a screw, so pop that off and GG. Upgrades!

Until now, I've never seen a shot of the holster. If you stopped by the uniform at SDCC and found new leads or accuracy on the kit, let the community know! I can only live vicariously through my phone. :)

0VFxqCml.jpg
hiBkjBwl.jpg

frsx3hhl.jpg

vfxHoWsl.jpg

I've still been rocking the TVA! Obsessed with this uniform! Let's go LOKI Season 2!

Revisiting this ol' thread for updates!

Shout out to fellow Hunter O-66, Rick, for snapping these photos of B-15s uniform at SDCC 2023 and CrossfireProps for identifying the baton holster! Articulating Tactical Holster Seems the lower holster is held by a screw, so pop that off and GG. Upgrades!

Until now, I've never seen a shot of the holster. If you stopped by the uniform at SDCC and found new leads or accuracy on the kit, let the community know! I can only live vicariously through my phone. :)

View attachment 1721060 View attachment 1721061

View attachment 1721062

View attachment 1721065

I've still been rocking the TVA! Obsessed with this uniform! Let's go LOKI Season 2!
What the heck?! I was there all 4 days and never saw this costume. Was this on display during preview day only or something?

Greetings RPF,

I'm Chuck and I put together a TVA Hunter from the Disney+ Series, Loki and is heavily based on B-15's setup. I've been costuming for about three years now and recently learned how to sew, and decided that a hunter would be a simple enough challenge with what soft parts it had. Additionally, I've been 3D printing and prepping prints for paint for a while, so this build seemed pretty easy to accomplish. This build came to be because after watching the Loki series, the comment was made "Anyone can wear a pair of horns and call themselves a Loki", thus we concluded that Comic Cons would now be crawling with Lokis and so we set off to build a TVA Hunter so we could prune them all from the timeline.

After a successful convention, my friends and I casually joked about making a TVA Central California Branch (a little play on word for the branching of the Sacred Timeline) and well, we ended up sort of recruiting and now I'm trying to help others build their TVA Hunter so we can protect the timeline. I had created a spreadsheet and documented quite a bit of my build and posting to the RPF seemed like a good thing to drum up some interest. So... welcome to my thread and I hope you find the read enjoyable and the information helpful.

I've built this costume on my own accord just using screen shots from the series and if I couldn't find what I needed, I searched Etsy and/or made my own accessories. Very quickly, here's the finished costume at SiliCon with Adam Savage 2021:

I'll go ahead and link my references and items below since the links in the images won't be clickable once we get to that image. I'm actually quite interested in "found parts" if any of you are able to identify them and I am most interested in what the fabric is for the Minutemen's two toned uniform if anyone has information. Also, if you don't mind, if you have prop reference images from real life/in person (IE: prop galleries or costume's on set, not from the show itself) I'm would love to see them posted in the comments for future reference. I realize a lot of my stuff isn't as accurate as I'd like it to be, but hey, it's my first attempt. There's always room for upgrades -- and I've already begun upgrading items at the time of this posting.

Happy reading and I hope you find this helpful if you decide to build your own TVA Hunter.

For All Time. Always.
-- Hunter C-83
Very nice setup!! Im going for an office worker setup myself!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back