TV on the Predators planet

Pred8tor

Okay,

I am sure this might have been covered before.
I have had a look through past threads and could not see anything.
But I do apologise if it has already been covered.

So what would TV or Films be like on the Predators planet?

The restaurant scene from 'When Harry met Sally' would be fun to watch.

And the Predators version of Beavis and Butt head would be great.

Any others you can think of?

The hunting shows would definitly be popular. "The Yautja Outdoorsman" Join us this week as two elder hunters discuss tips and techniques on how to maximize your human and xenomorph head counts.

Pred Fan girls gone wild! o_O :D
~Estelle

Arbitrators ( cops on our planet) Bad bloods, bad bloods. Watcha gonna do, whatca gonna do when they come for yoooouuuu!

hmmm.

at 1st i thought " another stupid damn topic "

then Estelle and Jasp commented and i couldnt help laughing, brightend up my morning, thanks :D

How about Future Weapons and Fight Science. I would think the Preds would be interested in these shows. Plus they would watch Seinfeld. :D

For some reason I am imagining there being just one Predator that would be like "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin. He would sneak up on the humans and grab them by the neck, and say,

"Easy now. Its alright I'm not gonna hurt'cha."

The other scenerio i see, is shows with predators getting killed. "When Hunts go Bad," or "When Humans attack."

Pred Fan girls gone wild! o_O :D
~Estelle

Arbitrators ( cops on our planet) Bad bloods, bad bloods. Watcha gonna do, whatca gonna do when they come for yoooouuuu!

HAHA pred fan girls gone wild.

But now I can't get the image of a pred in a wife beater, mullet, and a can of beer screaming "She hit me first!". As he is being thrown in the back of a police...uh...spacecraft.

Fohammer.... The other scenerio i see, is shows with predators getting killed. "When Hunts go Bad," or "When Humans attack."

That is hilariuos.

How about "Extreme Makeover: Spaceship Edition". Each week, a team of carpenters, mechanics, and interior decorators takes over and refurbishes a Yautja spaceship that has fallen into disrepair. Sadly, the show had to find a new host after the first three episodes after Ty Pennington took a pair of wristblades to the neck. It turns out that the Predators in question didn't like Ty shouting, "GOOD MORNING, WARRIORS!" on his bullhorn.

How about "Extreme Makeover: Spaceship Edition". Each week, a team of carpenters, mechanics, and interior decorators takes over and refurbishes a Yautja spaceship that has fallen into disrepair. Sadly, the show had to find a new host after the first three episodes after Ty Pennington took a pair of wristblades to the neck. It turns out that the Predators in question didn't like Ty shouting, "GOOD MORNING, WARRIORS!" on his bullhorn.
:(

That's too funny! LMAO!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back