Tusky bio sculpt

I'm still taking in all the insanely detailed things everyone has done on this forum but the new movie and more specifically this character are what got me looking to begin with, this bio looks amazing and I'd love for it to be the start of my new found obsession. Unbelievable work man.

As far as the edges go, you'd be amazed at how tough it is to whack some clay with a ball bearing and not have it deform. I think this comes under finishing touches. I'm aware of the eyes, just wanted to lay some texture down to see how it looked.

As far as the snout goes...I'm really not sure. It might need a slightly more defined line, but the positioning looks good to me

Just giving feedback The gort could've been much "cleaner" but it would've taken loads of time and a mixed technique approach I guess, but some parts had fingerprints still in it :D

But the current state of this one: marvellous, nothing less! I feel tempted to get one! :D

Well, here's one for the night crowd...just pulled the first cast. There's a couple of issues with the mold, the new silicone wasn't great, but it is good enough. Anyone getting raw casts will have a tiny bit of dremel work to do.

Pictured next to my P1, as you can see it's pretty big. 12.5" wide, the only mask I have to test it on us Usurpers open mouth P2, but it fits. Might be a little tight over the first row of dreads, nothing a dremel won't fix.

IMG_3163.jpg.gif

IMG_3164.jpg.gif

IMG_3165.jpg.gif

Aright Sir...I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready!

I know you said your P1 was big, but damn--this bio is bigger! It looks like you added some texture to the inside of the holes on the sides,great detail. Excellent job on the fine detail sir, you outdid yourself, yet again!

Thanks everyone! Ok, let me see if I can answer some of these...

xdmray, I think it will probably fit your halfmask pretty nicely.

It will be going on the website, yes.

And Bryan...You don't want this one. I rushed the cast just to get it out and have a look at it (yes, I really am that impatient) so the edges are a little thin. Next one.

Now I'm off to do the tusks...

And Bryan...You don't want this one. I rushed the cast just to get it out and have a look at it (yes, I really am that impatient) so the edges are a little thin. Next one.

Im happy now :D

Good luck bud, can't wait to see the entire bio come to life! Question though, are you going to add the small cloth wrapping around the base of the Tusks or would that be something that the buyer has to do? Just curious. If everything works out and it seems like it would fit my open mouth P2 by usurper, I'll be happy to purchase one...

I'll be adding the wrappings around the tusks. I need to make a trip out to look and see what I can find for those. Maybe some fake leather or something.

I'll be adding the wrappings around the tusks. I need to make a trip out to look and see what I can find for those. Maybe some fake leather or something.

If you want to keep costs down, you could check a local WalMart for leather. Would heating it up slightly with a heat gun make the brown on the leather more worn and older looking?

Just a thought...

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back