Tusky and Falconer face??

Night Wing Pred

Hi all, this has been bugging me, I have decided to make a falconer costume. Then I thought, "wait a minute.. how does his face look like anyway?"

So I made this thread for us all.

So the question is:

What do YOU think they look like??

-Night Wing

I think it goes along the lines of celtic and chopper you can only guess.Falconer seems to have a sense of honor.So mabye a bit noble like makes himself look respectful to the others while still intimidating.I drew what I thought he looks like and would post but it doesnt seem the site wants me to upload anything.

I think it goes along the lines of celtic and chopper you can only guess.Falconer seems to have a sense of honor.So mabye a bit noble like makes himself look respectful to the others while still intimidating.I drew what I thought he looks like and would post but it doesnt seem the site wants me to upload anything.

Try uploading it to photobucket and getting the image code.

The faces were never designed...as far as we know anyway. I imagine it would be similar to Mr Black but unless they did some conceptual designs, we'll never know. That won't stop anyone here from making up a design of their own...

Since all we have to go off of at this point are screen caps with their bios on, I went ahead and did a quick study of the profiles of the bios. Judging from the angle of the bios, from crown to centerline of face, it would appear to me that Mr. Blacks Jaw line goes out much further than P1's. It's tough to tell with the Falconer, but I think he's somewhere between the two, closer to P1. Tusky's profile looks very close to Mr. Black's. At any rate, my point is, at least from a shape standpoint, the jaw lines go P1, followed by Falconer, Tusky, and then Underbite.

Bio_Profile_Comparison.jpg

Since all we have to go off of at this point are screen caps with their bios on, I went ahead and did a quick study of the profiles of the bios. Judging from the angle of the bios, from crown to centerline of face, it would appear to me that Mr. Blacks Jaw line goes out much further than P1's. It's tough to tell with the Falconer, but I think he's somewhere between the two, closer to P1. Tusky's profile looks very close to Mr. Black's. At any rate, my point is, at least from a shape standpoint, the jaw lines go P1, followed by Falconer, Tusky, and then Underbite.

I've been told that they are most likely berserkers, but I wonder what their face detail is like.....

Hi all, this has been bugging me, I have decided to make a falconer costume. Then I thought, "wait a minute.. how does his face look like anyway?"

So I made this thread for us all.

So the question is:

What do YOU think they look like??

-Night Wing

To be honest, it probably looks a lot like Mr. Black because of the one photo showing the dread position. The only difference would be skin color, which would probably be somewhat like the rest of his color. But hey, it's your suit you could use a mask that fits it and make the Falconer a pred like the P1. Just because the Falconer is part of the "New Breed" of Predators, doesn't mean that you could alter it to a different style head.

Plus, it wouldn't be that hard to use the skin color on a mannowar skin.

I'd say wait until HT comes up with something ;), but for now here's my prediction based on their existing Berserker figure:

e67vbn.png

Their Falconer should be up for PO sometime early this month, according to some people. So it'll be a few more days or 1-2 weeks until we'll know for sure. Wonder if they'll chang the eye colors. I always thought Falconer should have blue eyes and Tracker should have purple eyes. You know, around the yellow iris.

Their Falconer should be up for PO sometime early this month, according to some people. So it'll be a few more days or 1-2 weeks until we'll know for sure. Wonder if they'll chang the eye colors. I always thought Falconer should have blue eyes and Tracker should have purple eyes. You know, around the yellow iris.

I really hope that Hot Toys takes the head into a different directions by doing more than just changing the colors. Maybe keep the huge jawline, but change each guys crown features up a bit. (Maybe Hot Toys has some crazy inside scoop and bought prototypes, like Gizmodo did the the iPhone 4) Like the eye color concept!

I'd say wait until HT comes up with something ;), but for now here's my prediction based on their existing Berserker figure:

e67vbn.png

hmm... interesting, but will the HT all have removable masks?

Plus, I think I'll get a bob baggy berserker head raw and paint it up to a falconer design.

well i'd like to say that the other two might have slightly different features (different sized mandibles,etc.) but don't count on HT making them any different structurally.

the above pics are at least somewhat what they'll look like as far as coloring, tracker seams like he'd have more of a fleshy color (since he's so fleshy colored to begin with, and his jaw is)

but as far as what "kind" of head do they have, berserkers, if any, besides what we can see around the edges of the masks (which also match the berserker profile) they all have berserker bodies so look at it that way.

nice pics blade!

Okay... I keed. :D

Seriously though. It is hard to even fathom what they would look like, seeing that every PRED that has been "helmet-less" in the films have had their own look... somewhat.

I did notice that the Falconer NECA figure had the same rounded crown like the Berserker, but that's about all he could have in common... maybe.

I picture Falconer having really "sharp" features. Not huge eyes like Berserk, but maybe a little on the Lizard looking side. High mandible (cheek) bones, and a larger mouth. Longer tusks like that of talons. Endless possibilities.

The skies the limit on this one really. :)

I really wonder what they look like as well because I plan on getting the HT figures. I think it's crazy to think that the faces were never designed. Conceptually I think they would need faces to inspire the helmet design.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back