Tusk/Flusher Cod piece

munson

I wanted to make a second attempt at sculpting, and so I wanted to pick something a little smaller then a bio. I really liked the Tusk cod piece and thought it would go well with my suit, so I wanted to give a try at sculpting it. There isn't any good picks of the cod piece and belt, so I basically am going off of the concept artwork.

Here's the pics:

TuskCodpiece3.jpg

TuskCodpiece2.jpg

TuskCodpiece1.jpg

Any comments or critiques are greatly appreciated.

Could I have some opinions on the belt though. Since there isn't a good shot of the belt, I'm not sure if it is flat like most belts or round. I was thinking of going with a round belt [half circle I guess]. What do you guys think?

Thanks for viewing!

I changed the look around a little bit, so it's not exactly the same as Tusky's but ehh. I added some detail to the tusks as well as the belt. I consider it pretty much done except for some minor touch ups here and there. I'm pretty happy with it.

Here's the pics, enjoy.

TuskCodpiece4.jpg.gif

TuskCodpiece5.jpg.gif

TuskCodpiece6.jpg.gif

TuskCodpiece7.jpg.gif

It's about 44" in length. The Cod Piece itse;f is about 10"-11"wide and about 13" or so from the top to the bottom.

It is really nice. It does not seem that it's one of your first sculpts !
Maybe you can add some Predator glyphs on it ?

Pred Haster...thanks and great idea, I'll have to think about it.

Bryan...thanks for the compliment. Coming from someone who practically owns every Pred item out there, it means a lot.

It probably will be a while until I mold and cast it, I'm still reading up on it and I have to wait until get some funds. I still have to foam fill my mask. lol

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back