Turning Mr. Incredible into a Predator costume!!!

hey im gona be dooing mine soon
how long did it take you to make it?

I started the first week of nov 09, and just got to the point as you can see in the photos.
Taken my time. 4 layers of latex and gathing information on the process of airbrushing
paints. I will update the photos as i go along and let you know, what I use.

Just started painting. Thanks to mangrasshopper for the help in chosing the colors.
White wash, in a little yellow mixed with white. New photos of the costume, white washed.

If anyone has a questions are comments, send it Link to photos at the top of thread.

Enjoy!!!

That is awesome that it came out looking so good. I might just have to go that route. You had to have help to make the duct tape dummy though right? Not something one could tackle on their own?

That is awesome that it came out looking so good. I might just have to go that route. You had to have help to make the duct tape dummy though right? Not something one could tackle on their own?

That's a big YES on the help on the duct tape dummy.
Get some one you can trust with that.

Here is the direct link to Macguyver's duct tape dummy,
and the rest of the suite making prosess.

http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?showtopic=4477

Did some painting today and getting help from a few members on painting colors.
Next will be more detail on the costume.

Thanks for the responses and feel free to comment are ask questions,
tips, tricks, suggestions are welcomed.

Remember for all that are building a costume, have fun!!!

That's a big YES on the help on the duct tape dummy.
Get some one you can trust with that.

Here is the direct link to Macguyver's duct tape dummy,
and the rest of the suite making prosess.

http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?showtopic=4477

I was going to have the Mrs. help me with the dummy but with the looks I have been getting from her lately......I don't think that's such a good idea. I looked into the Mr. I suits and the cheapest one I found so far was $60 plus shipping.

Looks like everything is working out quite nicely for you. Glad to see you're having fun with it as well. Keep going and keep those pics coming! :cry:

Thanks Aaron for a great huntiral and all the help with the questions that i have had.

Thanks to Monsterroom for a great half undermask and collar, fits my Steve haird
Celtic bio like a glove.

Pictures added of the raw undermask and collar.

Thanks for looking!

Link to a few updated pics of the painting of the half mask and collar are at the first page, top of the thread.
Will have them done soon and more photos.

Thanks for looking!!!

Link to a few updated pics of the painting of the half mask and collar are at the first page, top of the thread.
Will have them done soon and more photos.

Thanks for looking!!!

Awesome work buddy! mine is actually made from a flash costume. Although Jaded made mine and I love it. I cant wait to get an airbrush kit though and make another suit. Keep up the good work!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back