Turkish Star Wars - NSFW video link

Maelstrom

Sr Member
Have any of you ever seen this abomination? How did these people not get sued back to the Stone Age by Lucasfilm?

They blatantly rip scenes from Star Wars and Music from Indiana Jones for the movie.

The commentary is by James Rolfe aka "The Angry Video Game Nerd" and his friend Mike Matei aka "MFer Mike" (nickname shortened for obvious reasons)

Wow. Just wow...

Turkish Star Wars | Cinemassacre Productions

That...was horrid and I have some 80s Italian Madmax ripoffs that are bad but nothing like this. It reminds me of some of the 80s movies using stock footage from Battlestar Galactica.

Those clips are nothing. Just watch the opening space battle sequence and how the film makers try desperately to make it look like they're in space.

LINK

Ok, from what I can gather, the Death Star is this so-called "world" that our heroes are trying to protect, and they're flying Tie-Fighters. Yes, the film is literally reversing the roles of vehicles in Star Wars. The Death Star and Tie-Fighters are the good guys. This is weird.

Oh! If you look carefully at 7:23, that explosion is from the Star Wars teaser trailer. You can tell because the Star Wars logo is still there when the explosion occurs! Perfect symbolism if I say so myself.

Also, that very fake looking gold sword you saw becomes those gloves you see our hero use in the end to split the bad guy in half. He puts the sword in a pot, burns it till it's liquid(?), dips his hands in and presto. He's wearing gold gloves. :wacko

Last edited:
Love this movie... Its entertaining... And thats, what movies about, entertainment?!? :lol

There are moments in the film that are painful to endure. Those constant growls from the creatures are some of the worst things I've ever heard in any movie. If used sparingly, I could manage it, but this film has those growls happening constantly like it was stuck on a loop. That's the only thing about this movie that I take steps to avoid.

I believe Han punched first in the cantina scene.

That was hard to watch, but I couldn't stop laughing at the end. And the hero totally kicked King Leonidas' ass!

Kevin

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back