Unlimited Run Turboman replica figure with box (From Jingle all the way)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Pitbull

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys just giving y’all a quick update. Because some personal issues and with Halloween being a crazy season in general I won’t be able to ship them tomorrow however I’ll be working throughout this weekend so I might ship them on monday but I’ll keep you guys updated throughout the weekend

Anyway here’s some pictures!
View attachment 1073702View attachment 1073701

Just finishing up installing magnets into the torsos so next will be cleaning out the knees and elbows with the paint build up so that the pivot pins can be inserted. Then it’ll be onto the visor and they will be ready to go!
Dude sending you messages on instagram on my final payment with no response . Can you please contact me already on when your gonna send out final payment?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

joshslayton

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Dude sending you messages on instagram on my final payment with no response . Can you please contact me already on when your gonna send out final payment?
Sorry about that I haven’t been able to check messages on instagram but once I have them boxed up and ready to ship which should be on Monday, You can send the final payment

salinium

Can you let me know which run I'm in/ if mine is one of those? We talked through Instagram, if you need more info feel free to message me!

Pitbull

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Josh I'm trying to reach you on instagram about a refund. Please contact me asap. I want to give my spot to Jedifyfe.

salinium

Josh I'm trying to reach you on instagram about a refund. Please contact me asap. I want to give my spot to Jedifyfe.

Sorry to piggyback, but if this goes through Josh, please let me know if there's any additional slots available!

Pitbull

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Josh I been trying to reach you for days on instagram with no response. Its infuriating when I send you messages on instagram then you post a picture??. Cmon man be a little professional here.

joshslayton

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Josh I been trying to reach you for days on instagram with no response. Its infuriating when I send you messages on instagram then you post a picture??. Cmon man be a little professional here.
Sorry about that man I should be able to give you your refund here soon I’m just scrambling to finish some Halloween orders so I haven’t got back to my messages yet. But since there is a open spot left the, you wanted to give it to jedifyfe right?

Pitbull

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Sorry about that man I should be able to give you your refund here soon I’m just scrambling to finish some Halloween orders so I haven’t got back to my messages yet. But since there is a open spot left the, you wanted to give it to jedifyfe right?
Yes if jedifyfe wants it please contact him before anyone. I'll he waiting on the $150 refund thank you

joshslayton

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys here’s a quick update for you guys. Turbomans are %99 done! Just got to vacuum from the visors, tint them and install them and they are ready to go! I’ll be vacuum forming them today and trimming them and tinting them tomorrow so if the schedule goes well I should have these ready by Friday!

Adjustments.jpg
Adjustments.jpg

salinium

Hey guys here’s a quick update for you guys. Turbomans are %99 done! Just got to vacuum from the visors, tint them and install them and they are ready to go! I’ll be vacuum forming them today and trimming them and tinting them tomorrow so if the schedule goes well I should have these ready by Friday!

View attachment 1083580View attachment 1083579
Can you let me know if mine is in this run? I talked to you through instagram under the name blackarbor1