Unlimited Run Turboman replica figure with box (From Jingle all the way)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

joshslayton

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I understand that delays and real life gets in the way sometime, but I've never received a clear goal date from you
I hope to have them mostly finished by the end of next week and shipping them by the following week. I’m just one guy with a lot of figures so it’s taking some time

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

GeneralFROSTY

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I hope to have them mostly finished by the end of next week and shipping them by the following week. I’m just one guy with a lot of figures so it’s taking some time
If you ever need help, I offer a finishing service and would be happy to work out a mutually beneficial arrangement.

joshslayton

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello really sorry for the lack of updates guys and I didn’t see these reply’s to the thread ether as I didn’t get notified at all so really sorry about that guy, don’t mean to leave you hanging like this.

Anyway here’s some pictures of the run as it is. I’ve finished all the touch ups needed and started on the face paint which will be finished on Monday and then have all of them finished by Friday for sure.

Only reason why I couldn’t get it finished sooner is that it’s just a busy time of year for me because of Halloween but I’m prioritizing to get these for sure shipped on Friday.

Again really sorry for the delay guys and I really appreciate everyone being patient with me even though some are a bit frustrated. I’ll make it up to you!

Here’s are a few pictures
IMG_3109.JPG

IMG_3110.JPG

IMG_3111.JPG

Pitbull

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I paid my deposit over a year ago Josh. So when will I be contacted for the remaining payment to be sent. Please contact on me on this.

joshslayton

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys just giving y’all a quick update. Because some personal issues and with Halloween being a crazy season in general I won’t be able to ship them tomorrow however I’ll be working throughout this weekend so I might ship them on monday but I’ll keep you guys updated throughout the weekend

Anyway here’s some pictures!
B1DE175E-EBC0-40D8-A0D2-8588252449EE.jpg
3DF23969-593C-4848-AF63-B4D5F6850C5D.jpg

Just finishing up installing magnets into the torsos so next will be cleaning out the knees and elbows with the paint build up so that the pivot pins can be inserted. Then it’ll be onto the visor and they will be ready to go!

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys just giving y’all a quick update. Because some personal issues and with Halloween being a crazy season in general I won’t be able to ship them tomorrow however I’ll be working throughout this weekend so I might ship them on monday but I’ll keep you guys updated throughout the weekend

Anyway here’s some pictures!
View attachment 1073702View attachment 1073701

Just finishing up installing magnets into the torsos so next will be cleaning out the knees and elbows with the paint build up so that the pivot pins can be inserted. Then it’ll be onto the visor and they will be ready to go!
Is there an open slot?