Unlimited Run Turboman replica figure with box (From Jingle all the way)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

joshslayton

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Massive update!

I apologize for being dormant on here for a while but I’ve gotten a lot of progress done and soon I’ll have the first run ready to ship! I’m also pretty active on my Instagram so if anyone who wants to follow me there it’s @slaydogprops

All that’s left for the first run is to install magnets to assemble everything together then tint and install the visors and they are done
IMG_1714.jpg

IMG_1718.jpg

IMG_1712.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

GeneralFROSTY

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm in on this, 2nd or 3rd run - I can't remember because it's been a while.
I just want to make sure there will be progress and I'll eventually get what i paid for.

joshslayton

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I will have an update very soon. Going to be doing the second and third run to catch up on all the orders. Apologize for the long wait guys I’m having to find another shop to help with the chrome so it’s taking a bit of time.

I will post an update in a couple days!

joshslayton

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys I apologize for the delay of any updates I’ve just simply been busy working in the shop in general but here’s an update on the next run!

IMG_0137.jpg

IMG_0135.jpg

Doing one last small pass of spot putty to make sure everything is nice and smooth before paint! this is always a very tedious and time consuming process that it just takes me a bit of time to get past it. Also having other orders to work on also takes up my time too so just keep being patient everyone. I’m working on the run everyday to get it done as soon so I should have most of these ready for paint mid next week. I’m also doing some chrome paint tests with new paint I’ve been trying out to see if I can paint the chrome parts myself to speed up the process. Stay tuned you guys!

THEWHATWHATNOW

Hi - Could I still order this? I have the money ready. Please let me know.
Thank you.

3.) finished chromed figure with replica box 330$

MiamiLoco

Can you please let me know when you will ship out my Turboman? I've tried to message you on Facebook

joshslayton

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Currently working on masking all the parts for the second run. Going to try and get these done in a couple weeks but will keep you guys updated on the progress. Thank you guys for being patient!

2857F9C4-216F-4186-97AE-AC1C69BF8DA2.jpg

FC9C06E7-C037-4FA5-A48C-C221AA26D526.jpg

F18A992D-730D-4B22-9BBD-50C1D08D35E2.jpg

joshslayton

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
joshslayton if you can't give me an ETA for my figure, then please give me a full refund.
Sorry for the delay and taking a while to update on this I’ve just been very busy catching up on orders guys. This coming week I’ll have a lot more of an actual update on finishing and shipping the next run.

Sorry guys working as hard as I can:)