Unlimited Run Turboman replica figure with box (From Jingle all the way)

joshslayton

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
UPDATE: 8/13/208
Some figures has come back from being delivered and is onto the next stage of painting

Hello, fellow RPFers!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.697892537047985.1073741876.106454076191837&type=1&l=48ad66801b

quicknote: the pictures I've posted aren't showing up in the desktop mode for some reason but works on the tapatalk app instead. so i've attached a link above to an album of the progress pictures of the figure

Ive always loved the turboman dolls from jingle all the way and since December ive been approached by a fellow fan (@rumourskywalker on instagram) to help out with the project. I realize that this project was on this forum a while ago and didn’t go far but now that im involved a TON of progress has been made and im happy and excited to share with anyone interested.

So we had the figure 3d printed then molded and we are now able to make a bunch of cast kits and even finished figures.

We also have boxes! Made by @Replicator.boxes.and.inserts on instagram

So there are three different options you can buy and that is

1.) 12 pcs unfinished raw kit 150$
2.) finished painted gold chromed figure 280$
3.) finished chromed figure with replica box 330$

If your interested you can go ahead and send payment to the paypal email: joshslaydog@gmail.com

Make sure you state what option you want for your order and your address too.

So as you can see alot of progress is made and now we are waiting for the first run of figures to come back from getting gold chromed.

Heres what the figures look while I was cleaning them up and what they looked like before I shipped them out

Thanks for reading! More to come soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

tomm1999

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Awesome. How long will you be offering? Also any chance of Booster, Turbomans trusty sidekick? (J/k)

Jintosh

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Turbo Booster.
I had only got the significance after seeing the movie a couple of times.

joshslayton

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Awesome. How long will you be offering? Also any chance of Booster, Turbomans trusty sidekick? (J/k)
I plan on making these for a while and i do plan on making other figures from the movie soon

agliarept

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Interested pending pics. I'd like to see what the two painted options will look like so I can chose one.

thanks!

joshslayton

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Interested pending pics. I'd like to see what the two painted options will look like so I can chose one.

thanks!
If you use the app tapatalk for therpf youll be able to see the pictures I posted. For some reason the pictures wont show up in the desktop version

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Let me know if you’d like to trade a fully finished figure with box for two screen used cardbacks (one Turboman and one Dementor).

joshslayton

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just want to give a small update to whats going on.

The first run of turboman dolls are still away getting gold chromed and should ether finished by the end of this week or this week end.

Sorry for not much of an update but should get some progress soon!

aeseven7

I believe I’m part of the second batch (or third?...know I’m not part of the first) so I look forward to watching the progress of these figures at each stage after chrome. So far so good!