Turbo Laser Tower

dmaul

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So, many years ago I saw Tony Agustin's tower and did my best to replicate what he did with four 1/72 Fine Molds X-wings. I finished this many years ago and used found objects and kit parts that I had on hand. I may need to upgrade those kit parts now that they are being offered as long as it's in scale with what I made (fingers crossed). So here it is and thanks for looking!

5149035-1.jpg

5149045-1.jpg
5149040-1.jpg
5149039-1.jpg
5149047-1.jpg

Last edited:
Nice Job. Seen this on another site. The kit parts will Be to big for this though. The turbo laser is about 1/24 if you go by the hatch on the side. Making it in scale to the studio scale x, y and tie fighters. For one of my turrets though I am building a five foot tower much like this for the Ss kit to sit on.

Nice work... Love it.

Simon.

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I guess I was hoping they did the tower in various sizes, but man 1/24 for this is HUGE! Wow, a 5 foot tower is going to be insane. Wish I had the space for something like that or I would be right there with you. I did not know that there was a droid strip used until after I finished so that's at least one part I can upgrade myself.

Nice Job. Seen this on another site. The kit parts will Be to big for this though. The turbo laser is about 1/24 if you go by the hatch on the side. Making it in scale to the studio scale x, y and tie fighters. For one of my turrets though I am building a five foot tower much like this for the Ss kit to sit on.

Nice work... Love it.

Simon.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back