Tumbler build

Sean041776

Hi guys, I'm doing research for my Tumbler project, I'm going to build a 1:1 working replica. Can you tell if/where I could find the original schematics used by the design team for the original batman movie? if not could you give me some advice about how you guys would go about guessing measurements for things like the chassis?

Yep, Bob did his a few years ago, but I don't think that he had any plans from the film. Could be wrong on that, though.

Hi guys, I'm doing research for my Tumbler project, I'm going to build a 1:1 working replica. Can you tell if/where I could find the original schematics used by the design team for the original batman movie? if not could you give me some advice about how you guys would go about guessing measurements for things like the chassis?

Maybe over a vehicle with pvc frame?? The armor contents are up to you though. maybe a fiberglass armor for looks but for better effect you could take a longer time an go do aluminum or steel plating. Ive seen plenty of variations though so yeh.:)
Maybe check out this link for a simple one. http://www.instructables.com/id/Make-a-life-sized-Batmobile-Tumbler-and-Batman-The/

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back