Tulak Hord’s Armor and helmet!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

BSD

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello everyone. I have been a huge fan of The Old Republic and I have made Kallig helmet as some may know me for. I saw Tulak Hord and knew that i had to make it for myself. Here are pics of my WIP. I finished the helmet and I am starting on the armor. Chest and some other armor is done as well. If interest is there I may make copies.
Here are pics of my 3d model as I am 3d printing it.

Now my armor 3d file WIP

What I have made so far.

The helmet

The chest and a shoulder.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

CSMacLaren

Sr Member
Very nice! That's all 3D printing? It looks like foam - and if it were, it's some of the nicest cutting and shaping to foam I've seen. Or is it a 3D CNC process used on foam?

ThaUselessRock

This is absolutely great!! Will you maybe release a pepakura file of the helmet in the near future? I´ve tried doing the Tulak Hord helmet in Blender, since I first saw it at a friend´s SWTOR character. Its just such a great piece of armor. Love it, and keep up the good work

BSD

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This is absolutely great!! Will you maybe release a pepakura file of the helmet in the near future? I´ve tried doing the Tulak Hord helmet in Blender, since I first saw it at a friend´s SWTOR character. Its just such a great piece of armor. Love it, and keep up the good work

I might be making a mold of the helmet but no to the pep file. It would be way to high of a polygon count for that. But thank you for the very kind comments. I will be posting more pics soon.

Tchelak

Oh, damn.. That is truly amazing!
I'm in need of crafting one myself, but I lack a 3D printer xD
Damn original characters. :p

BSD

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here are some pics from celebration!
Tulak Hord at Star Wars Celebration

\
Kallig shinning my shoes as he should.

The Lead Art Director was a fan and me and Mynocksden got Vip to the SWTOR party/pannel.