Tubing for Predator models

stoods77

Hi all,

I am wanting to know what material is used for the tubes attached to the Predator mask in various models. Also the tubing for attaching the shoulder armour to the chest armour. As seen in this wolf model.

Wolf8.jpg

Can anyone help.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stoods, I own the model in the picture, I'm not exactly sure what the tubing is made of but I would suggest black twisty ties like the ones you find in action figure packages. You can leave the little metal wire inside the sleeve or remove it. If you keep the metal wire you can bend it whichever way you like before gluing it together. I'd personally remove the wire then glue it.

If you like you can message member DisturbedEarth and Bobby can help you out with the detail, he's the one that built and painted that kid for me. :)

Guitar strings cut to size look fantastic, a they're actually made of metal. Just make sure you get a "Low E" string, :)

Guitar strings cut to size look fantastic, a they're actually made of metal. Just make sure you get a "Low E" string, :)

I'll second that! guitar strings look great and can be used for many other applications. Some fine guage coated wire will work for the helmet.

John

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back