Trying to recall name of TV show

USS Endeav

Sr Member
There was a show on for a single season a few years back.
It featured a female protagonist that I would have sworn was either Amanda Peet, Hilary Swank, Jenifer Garner or Lake Bell but alas I checked all
of their IMDB pages and I don't see any episodic shows that match what the show was about.

The show had our female lead as a scientist of sorts, an oceanographer or marine biologist and she was tracking under water quakes that were
reshaping the continents and causing tidal waves that were wiping the map clean. It also featured strange ocean animals that could come on land
that were being used by the people forcing these quakes.

Does this ring a bell with anyone??

There was a show on for a single season a few years back.
It featured a female protagonist that I would have sworn was either Amanda Peet, Hilary Swank, Jenifer Garner or Lake Bell but alas I checked all
of their IMDB pages and I don't see any episodic shows that match what the show was about.

The show had our female lead as a scientist of sorts, an oceanographer or marine biologist and she was tracking under water quakes that were
reshaping the continents and causing tidal waves that were wiping the map clean. It also featured strange ocean animals that could come on land
that were being used by the people forcing these quakes.

Does this ring a bell with anyone??

Was it a mini series? Or a movie?

Here was a movie...
Tital Wave: No Escape?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tidal_Wave:_No_Escape

I just looked at those...neither is it.

damn, I was hoping.

As I recall, this was a series, I don't think it made it to season 2 so the cliff hanger ended with season 1 which may have been
16 episodes or so. The female lead was tracking down the natural disasters and she discovered the creatures created to ensure
the current world was destroyed. There were giant tidal waves that took out most coastal areas and in the final episodes you
can see a major coastal city is washed away with these creatures swimming past former sky scrapers.

I just looked at those...neither is it.

damn, I was hoping.

As I recall, this was a series, I don't think it made it to season 2 so the cliff hanger ended with season 1 which may have been
16 episodes or so. The female lead was tracking down the natural disasters and she discovered the creatures created to ensure
the current world was destroyed. There were giant tidal waves that took out most coastal areas and in the final episodes you
can see a major coastal city is washed away with these creatures swimming past former sky scrapers.

2005-2006.

“Surface” on NBC.

And it was Lake Bell.

Damn! I do believe that is it!

I skimmed all of those actresses IMDB but I didn't go that far back being convinced it was a more recent series.

Damn memory.

Thank you!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back