Trying to find this hat - Get Him to the Greek

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MaulWalker

Sr Member
Looks hand-knit. You might take the picture to a good yarn shop and see if they can recommend someone who would make it.

Risu

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Based on everything else he wore in that movie, I'd guess it's some high end fashion label from a 2009 collection.

PizzyMan

thanks yea im looking, the material almost looks metalic in a way I just wish I could find who makes it otherwise I might be able to make one and dust it with some kind of metalic spray??

Risu

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'd guess it's probably brown and silver yarn knit together to give it that look. You can always try searching stuff like prada, dolce and gabbana, and all those other unnecessarily expensive brands. You might be able to track down something similar.

PizzyMan

So still have not had much luck finding this hat, I was just watching the movie again and noticed that the hat has a jolly roger scull on it! Renewing my interest in getting ahold of this hat or something close 20130620_153416.jpg

Attachments