True Colors

dusk4218

thought id share
turned my 17 year old i think im a bad ass mistake into a real work of art
figured you fellow hunters would appreciate it

Untitled-1 copy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow that is a nice tat you have, great work buy whoever coverd the 1st piece up ! how many sittings did it take ?

it took 16 hours two 8 hour sessions
it was intense but the colors and depth are incredible i ouldnt be happier with it
im getting a skull with spinal cord trophy behind it and more trophy skulls down the rest of my arm
were also starting a twin shuriken from avpr chest piece in a few months

That is a great cover up no sign at all of the original underneath look forward to seeing it with the spinal cord trophy behind it.

it took 16 hours two 8 hour sessions
it was intense but the colors and depth are incredible i ouldnt be happier with it
im getting a skull with spinal cord trophy behind it and more trophy skulls down the rest of my arm
were also starting a twin shuriken from avpr chest piece in a few months
Hell yeah! Cant wait to see the pics bro

[sup]i know a some of you guys wanted updates on the arm but heres the finished photoshop design for my chest piece [/sup]
[sup]its gonna be killer [/sup]

chest final.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why yes... that is a fine looking tat. I am also glad you decided to cover your mistake because those Joker tattoo's are so damned unoriginal. Everyone and their dog has them now.

I really like the shuriken idea is pretty sweet too.

thanks for the feedback guys ill be posting pics of the finished pieces on me soon i work at the shop that i get my ink done in so i get worked on
often

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back