Trouble with a RPF member. What is the best way to handle?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Star Lord

As a relatively new member of the forum I have not purchased anything until recently from a RPF member. Back in October, I purchased a Jawa Blaster power pack from an established, well known member who indicated that the turnaround time would be 2-3 weeks. Six weeks later, I have not received anything and my last three PM's have been ignored. While I might be new to this particular forum I have purchased props and kits for many years and understand the likelihood of unforeseen delays, material shortages etc. but given the fact that this individual is reasonably well known on the forum, I am looking for advice on how to proceed. Yes, I have contacted Paypal who have been of little help thus far. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

masterjedi322

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Agreed. Appreciate your discretion, but while this is all happening, said member could be taking advantage of others in the community.

And if there’s a valid reason for the delay and lack of communication, best to get it out in the open.

Sean

Upvote 0