Tropic Thunder - "Simple Jack" VHS box

Discussion in 'Free Replica Paper Props' started by tostr, Nov 21, 2011.

1. tostr

tostr New Member

Hey yall - first time posting. I'm trying to recreate the dirty VHS tape from Tropic Thunder. Google has some nice images to work with, but the back is a mystery. If it already exists, please let me know. If not, I'll be posting updates on it until it's finished.

2. tostr

tostr New Member

Here's what I did so far. As you can see, I have no photoshop skills, so I just use the free online version, Pixlr. The finished product will fit the foldable VHS box template.

3. gusw666

gusw666 Well-Known Member

Heya TOSTR, I am the one selling the dvd cover on Ebay, what I did for the back was take the special edition forrest gump, and make the propper changes, credits, story, screencaps, etc.

Break a leg, cya.

Gus

4. The Wolf

The Wolf Sr Member

It's funny you should mention this. I'm working on something that will involve the DVD cover of Scorcher VI. Make sure the copy has the usual rhetoric like: "Action star Tugg Speedman in a daring and surprising role...".
    Best of luck to you.

Wolf

5. Unit357

Unit357 Active Member

I would just use all the text from this trailer and then go into detail about the actors much like a regular back of a dvd would. Also I would try to get a screen shot of the farm then put smaller screenshots in boxes on the back to the left and right of text.

Simple Jack Trailer - Official High Quality - YouTube

6. apexshirts

apexshirts Member

Wow......