Trophy Skull's...

ONE END

So I said I was going to start sculpting Skull's and here we go I've made this one and I'm calling him Hulj-bpe Nihkou'te "Crazy Tusk" they are an alien in a story I'm writing "kinda like a Goblin" I'm still working on him I have to make the jaw but I'm going to mold this up before I make the jaw and make a few Variations of the jaw "Male warrior/ elder, female, and young male...

HPIM0984.jpg

HPIM0985.jpg

HPIM0986.jpg

HPIM0988.jpg

What do you think?

So I started a Skull that is going to take me a little while to finish for two reasons I don't want to rush on this one and it's going to be a few $bucks$ to mold up...

So here it is, this is the start of My 1:1 scale Predator Skull.

"Note the Pred Skull on the left is the same size as my son's head."
Clay011.jpg

Clay011.jpg

Clay017.jpg

Clay015.jpg

Clay016.jpg

What do you think so far?

yes.... thats what we need more skulls! :D Does the Predator Died on the Hunt in Your Story ? Was that a baby Pred on the left side ? Did you catch them in your Backyard?? :D As always a good start Man, can´t wait to see it finish ! :D

YO! You're Sculptin maniac! Its nice. By the way how did u get "BadBlood" under your member photo while other just have "advanced member"
Is it cuz u sculpt so much :D

Great work man...you planning on selling them when your finished?

What the **** are you thinking?!?!? Why would I do that?
J/K :lol:

LOL! Yes, I'm going to make a mold and cast them up for all of you who would like to have a Trophy wall.
Don't know price as of this moment...

Thank you all for your comments and support!

Uratz it's because I'm the leader of a Bad Blood clan and so I can't be and advanced member because Bad Bloods are outsiders and only members of there own clan... I'm also an ambassador between Clans so I'm welcome here, because I bring Tech. and other items for trade and sale... Well ok that's not true...

yes.... thats what we need more skulls! Does the Predator Died on the Hunt in Your Story ? Was that a baby Pred on the left side ? Did you catch them in your Backyard?? As always a good start Man, can´t wait to see it finish ! :lol:

A few Pred's die in my story... That's what end's up making my clan have the "Bad Blood" title... It could be a baby Pred skull it's the correct size...
(Hmmm makes sinister look with shifty eye's) That could be a really ****** up addition to my story... Muahahaha!
Nope not the back yard, the ****** was trying to sneak up on me at this park when I was minding my own biz selling some drugs and POW! Down went My buyer and so I jumped to the side and pulled on him and shot that ****** in the neck with my .45 Kimber, dropped him like a fly. "note I took the $$ off dead buyer" then went home with my Trophy...

A few Pred's die in my story... That's what end's up making my clan have the "Bad Blood" title... It could be a baby Pred skull it's the correct size...
(Hmmm makes sinister look with shifty eye's) That could be a really ****** up addition to my story... Muahahaha!
Nope not the back yard, the ****** was trying to sneak up on me at this park when I was minding my own biz selling some drugs and POW! Down went My buyer and so I jumped to the side and pulled on him and shot that ****** in the neck with my .45 Kimber, dropped him like a fly. "note I took the $$ off dead buyer" then went home with my Trophy...

Oh, you are one evil, evil, eviiiiiil little I-can-sculpt-anything-and-make-it-look-perfect man!

Just joking.
But those skulls are meanlooking!

Kotten

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back