Trophies

Alessio1

I'm going to be outfitting my powerstilts (http://site.clazikclothing.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/200_power-stilts.jpg) in predator esque stuff, (y'know; the mesh body suit style thing on the spring, possibly paint it, trophies hanging from the straps, etc) and it got me to thinking... What kind of things could I put on it, trophie wise.

I'm gonna treat it like a mesh trophy vest that most predators wear, but I need some help thinking what kinds of things a predator would hang on a trophy suit. Any suggestions?

I just had a few ideas, might kick start your creativity:

> A facehugger leg (like Scar doesd in the first AVP film)
> A bad blood Predators dreadlock
> Fangs from slain prey
> Bits of weapons (tips of broken blades and stuff)
> Pieces of broken armour

If you have anymore ideas then let me know.

Maybe some animal skulls and teeth.

Skulls might be awkward, if they bounced to far they might shatter. I'll defo consider it, especially since I can bind them tightly to the spring or something.

do like in P1 and hav a little bandolier of small trophies like skulls.

Good idea, I hadnt thought about pouthces and stuff >.<

won't all that dangling stuff get in the way of jumping around?

Possibly, but I'll make sure to bind it nice and tight

Possibly, but I'll make sure to bind it nice and tight

If you don't have too much stuff, you won't have to worry about it getting in the way. If you do it where you have a few peices like in P1 you'll have no problems. All you have to do is watch the length of whatever you use to hold it on, i.e. if you go with the bandolier, just make it long enough to reach your waist.

If you don't have too much stuff, you won't have to worry about it getting in the way. If you do it where you have a few peices like in P1 you'll have no problems. All you have to do is watch the length of whatever you use to hold it on, i.e. if you go with the bandolier, just make it long enough to reach your waist.

Oh, this stuff is all going on the stilts themselves >.< I was thinking a small pouch on the side or something.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back