Trophies Come In All Shapes And Sizes.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

oneuglymf

Hi Guys. Just a quick and dirty edit of an idea I've been toying with. I wish I could render in 3D or make the helmet look battle damaged. Anyway, this was a submission to the Stan Winston FB page that I made today. Shot this less than an hour ago. Thought my friends at the lair would enjoy it.

Simon

_DSC5039.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

oneuglymf

Thanks man. Its not "there" enough for me yet. I'm gonna try a few other angles and such when I get time. I can't seem to find my skull and spinal cord setup, which is concerning. I had hoped to get that in there as well. I'll upload more as I finish them. :)

REYALS1

Heh-heh... Mr. Robot man got his head taken off.

p.s.- what happened to your Av? I can't see it.