Trooper Trent's Marksman-H Display Case

Fuzzual

Sr Member
Wow my friends . . . it has been WAY too long since I posted here. I know, shame on me!!!

That said, I certainly wanted to share a project we have been working on in large part due to the awesomeness and generosity of Trooper_trent. I am sure it is no secret to any of you that Trent has one of the coolest Star Wars props in this galaxy. His Marksman-H Training Remote is a fantastic piece of kit, and he was awesome enough to gift us one for our room build project. (You know, the one that I have been tinkering with and fussing around with for more years than I will ever admit!!!!)

Anyway, Trent sent us one of these and I wanted to do it as much justice as I possibly could. In our project we have a Falcon inspired bench/Crash Couch, and above this bench I wanted a series of "built-in" display cases. However, I don't want shelves or cabinets, but rather, inspired display cases that showcase the room build while also paying tribute to the props and collectables. Sound overly Geeky? Well, yes it is.

So enough chatter, here is a look at what we did with Trent's amazing gift, and please have a look at the full build video if you have time, it gives you a look at how we assembled the kit.

Thanks all!!!

51000230096_eb05d8443b_b.jpg

50999527623_a0d51b307c_b.jpg

51000345817_a0a7c02923_b.jpg

51000230751_fb9cdf31f6_b.jpg

51000346442_6f9526f04e_b.jpg

51000231096_dd374ff2d2_b.jpg

51000346582_cfde05d14f_b.jpg

51000346772_c2c6816a6d_b.jpg

51000347092_f5594e24ea_b.jpg

Wow my friends . . . it has been WAY too long since I posted here. I know, shame on me!!!

That said, I certainly wanted to share a project we have been working on in large part due to the awesomeness and generosity of Trooper_trent. I am sure it is no secret to any of you that Trent has one of the coolest Star Wars props in this galaxy. His Marksman-H Training Remote is a fantastic piece of kit, and he was awesome enough to gift us one for our room build project. (You know, the one that I have been tinkering with and fussing around with for more years than I will ever admit!!!!)

Anyway, Trent sent us one of these and I wanted to do it as much justice as I possibly could. In our project we have a Falcon inspired bench/Crash Couch, and above this bench I wanted a series of "built-in" display cases. However, I don't want shelves or cabinets, but rather, inspired display cases that showcase the room build while also paying tribute to the props and collectables. Sound overly Geeky? Well, yes it is.

So enough chatter, here is a look at what we did with Trent's amazing gift, and please have a look at the full build video if you have time, it gives you a look at how we assembled the kit.

Thanks all!!!

View attachment 1432549

View attachment 1432550

View attachment 1432551

View attachment 1432552

View attachment 1432553

View attachment 1432554

View attachment 1432555

View attachment 1432556

View attachment 1432557

So freakn wicked!

Great build! The photos really show off the detail. Trent's remote is a great prop and satisfying to build.

DANG DUDE! that turned out so nice. I love that you're not making "display shelves" but rather in-universe cubbies, storage lockers, charging stations, etc. to display your props naturally as they should exist in that environment.
BRILLIANT! I'm honored to get to represent a tiny piece in your amazing project.

DANG DUDE! that turned out so nice. I love that you're not making "display shelves" but rather in-universe cubbies, storage lockers, charging stations, etc. to display your props naturally as they should exist in that environment.
BRILLIANT! I'm honored to get to represent a tiny piece in your amazing project.
Thank you so much my friend, can't tell you how awesome it is to have your piece in our collection. So glad you like what we did with it!

So freakn wicked!
Thank you!
As always, abso-freaking-lutely astounding!!! :love: (y)
Really appreciate the kind words!
Great build! The photos really show off the detail. Trent's remote is a great prop and satisfying to build.
Thank you! We really wanted to make the prop stand out, it's so great!
Smokin’.
Sweet! Thanks
The display is superb, and the case for the training remote is such a good idea :D
Thank you, so glad you like the idea and concept
I saw your video before I saw this post. I love my remote that sits under my tv so that I can watch it all night long.
It's totally mesmerizing isn't it!!
Love the Smugglers room. Has given me so many ides
Thank you so much for saying!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back