tron legacy costume attempt help

thefutureisnow

okay so ive been on the tron legacy parent thread for a while now and ive just worked enough posts up to start a thread first off id like to thank everyone on the parent thread that has guided me on different aspect of making a tron legacy outfit i have designs that i will post and i have a current plan; im going to be making a felt vest as neoprene is too expensive for the chest and back armor (for my budget anyways) then using a black base layer thermal set for arms and legs and then building up foam armor pieces to go over the vest and base layer. in terms of lighting i will most likely only be using reflective tape but here is my ideas that have changed alot recently and i dont doubt they will vary again atm i only have designs forthe top halve but my bottom half will probably be similar to that of sam flynns suit
tron+suit+green+1.png

thanks for taking the time to visit my thread :)

has anyone seen this program before hes from TRON:betrayal his name is shaddox and i was wondering how difficult it would be to reproduce this costume out of 10 any help would be greatly appreciated as im getting nowhere without a starting point to get me on my way :/ thanks for taking the time to visit my thread :)
shaddox+tron+suit+3.jpg

okay i have some finalized ideas and be going out anytime now to purchase my needed materials for a shaddox/iso inspired costume and i may also buy some fabrics to attempt an x men first class costume which i will post over on that thread :D

here it is in all of its non reflective glory :/ however this means i will add EL wire at some point :D

tron+suit+green+3.png

tron+suit+green+4.png

also i will be purchasing a disc and greening it up a bit :p
tron+suit+green+3.png
tron+suit+green+2.png

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back