Tried Any Of These?

Ostberg

Hey!

After googling around for muscle suits/skin i ran into this website, and now i'm wondering if anyone here has tried any of them for their costume.
If you have, then please share any information about it!​
And check out all of their selection of suits.​

-----> http://flexdesigncos...s.com/index.php

I'd love to latex one of those things! Too bad that price is Yikes! I'd say make one out of a wet suit(inner skin), a zentai suit(outter skin), some couch foam(muscles) and muscle templates. It's basically what they are doing.

The "Giant Muscle suit" is a monster =P maybe too much for a predator costume.

If i'd order one i wouldn't cover it in latex, i would want a breathing skin, and they write that they airbrush these suits, so why not paint it like a predator skin? =)

I'd love to latex one of those things! Too bad that price is Yikes! I'd say make one out of a wet suit(inner skin), a zentai suit(outter skin), some couch foam(muscles) and muscle templates. It's basically what they are doing.

I'm a noob at this, but could you clarify why the two different suits? the inner and outter and what the purpose is?

The inner would be fitted over a mannequin. Then after you cut your muscles out of foam, attach them to the inner suit with something like super 77 spray. Then slip the outer suit over the inner suit and attached muscles. Hope that makes sense.

The inner would be fitted over a mannequin. Then after you cut your muscles out of foam, attach them to the inner suit with something like super 77 spray. Then slip the outer suit over the inner suit and attached muscles. Hope that makes sense.

Yeah that makes perfect sense. So the outter is just to smooth it over and provide an easy airbrushing surface. This is a non latex approch as i take it?

Would something like this work for the inner?

http://www.amazon.co...ASIN=B0031YRZ6E

If you want a Lycra suit with painted muscles you could try Atlantian (Lee), I think he is still doing them. His prices are very reasonable.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back