Tri-Spike Gauntlet Size Mod Huntorial

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Uratz

Howdy Hunters!

As usual I like to make things BIG! Why? Cuz big things are easier to make small than small things to make big.

Here's a crafty Huntorial on how its done! If you have this Tri-Spike Gauntlet and think its size is too "Manly" for you here's how you can make it "less manly" J-K B)

All you need is a heat gun and some patience. Some trimming required. Spray bottle is useful and a thick leather glove will prevent your hands from burning so Be Careful!

The gauntlet is made from resin Fiberglass when heated it will bend a little. Just make sure you heat it while pushing it down, it is easy.
No super strength is required.

Gauntlet_Size_Mod_Tutorial_by_MichaelLoh.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

xdmray

thanks for this mike. i have been thinking of ways i was going to do this. i was gonna make two cuts and the fiberglass em back together. but i might try this instead.

i have girly arms.

Uratz

thanks for this mike. i have been thinking of ways i was going to do this. i was gonna make two cuts and the fiberglass em back together. but i might try this instead.

i have girly arms.
Its ok I got girly arms also.

For the gauntlet just heat it up all around and keep moving the heat gun so you don't burn the resin. Don't force it cuz its seems like its very tough cuz of the fiberglass, just push it together gently.
It helps to have another pair of hands.

Maybe Hans and Frans can help

Last edited by a moderator:

ShawDizzle

i have girly arms.
Im in the same boat man. thin wrists. B)