Tri laser mouse cursor

yeah i wish it was as good as the one on the movie website...but still suffices. and i set the tri lasers for the normal cursor and the lined tracking cursor for the loading icon.

Very very awesome , lol funny thing i was wishin i could get my hands on Predators tri lasers as a cursor cheers mate there awesome , be cool if you can get the cursor on the site , i set the tri lasers as my normal cursor and the tagerting triangle as my working in background cursor , my busy cursor and my link cursor

I downloaded it onto my computer at work and it was on my desktop. But I couldnt figure out how to install it to where it replaced the arrows in my mouse set up. How do I do that?

I downloaded it onto my computer at work and it was on my desktop. But I couldnt figure out how to install it to where it replaced the arrows in my mouse set up. How do I do that?
Once download, open up your Cursor folder. It should be found by going into My Computer, Program, Windows, Cursor.
Or something like that, once you found the folder, drag and drop the downloaded cursor into your folder.

Then go into Control Panel, Mouse, and change your cursor to it. Hope it helped.

That is pretty cool,just installed it.Since were on the subject of computer stuff,anyone know where to find a Predator theme for windows 7?

Thanks, Daren

C:\Windows\Cursors

It was diffrent for me. Once you drop the file in that folder, go to Mouse options and browse in that folder for the Tri Laser pointer. I couldn't pick it from the options that was listed...

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back