Trevor Zammit Raphael 1990 Ninja Turtles TMNT Movie Statue

Bmaga123

Just wanted to share my recent score. I have been trying to get this extremely rare statue for 2 years now and finally was able to obtain one from Trevor himself. The pictures speak for themselves but this IMO is the holy grail of TMNT statues. Trevor nailed the proportions of this character so well with this piece. The details are second to none I still cannot stop looking at him. He is in 1/6 scale and stands about 9 inches high. He comes with 4 different hands so he can hold his sai in different positions. The lighting in these pics are not the greatest and do not do the piece justice at all. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• Raph statue.jpg
    Raph statue.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 283
  • Raph Statue 6.jpg
    Raph Statue 6.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 319
  • Raph statue 4.jpg
    Raph statue 4.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 466
  • Raph statue 2.jpg
    Raph statue 2.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 223
  • Raph Statue 7.jpg
    Raph Statue 7.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 332
  • Raph Statue 5.jpg
    Raph Statue 5.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 297
  • Raph statue 3.jpg
    Raph statue 3.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:
I love it, great score!

I honestly thought it was a costume before reading and looking better at the pics. I think I want one now:lol

Thx buddy and yeah Trevor did an amazing job with getting everything to scale so the right lighting and placement could look full size.

Was Raphael the only statue made from the four? I don't know much about this statue. But my god, it is dead on accurate in detail. What a beauty! ;)

Was Raphael the only statue made from the four? I don't know much about this statue. But my god, it is dead on accurate in detail. What a beauty! ;)
He is the only turtle Trevor finished and Donatello has been on the back burner for over a year. Thx for the comment :)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back