Trevor Zammit Raphael 1990 Ninja Turtles TMNT Movie Statue

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Bmaga123

Just wanted to share my recent score. I have been trying to get this extremely rare statue for 2 years now and finally was able to obtain one from Trevor himself. The pictures speak for themselves but this IMO is the holy grail of TMNT statues. Trevor nailed the proportions of this character so well with this piece. The details are second to none I still cannot stop looking at him. He is in 1/6 scale and stands about 9 inches high. He comes with 4 different hands so he can hold his sai in different positions. The lighting in these pics are not the greatest and do not do the piece justice at all. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Solos blaster

Sr Member
I love it, great score!

I honestly thought it was a costume before reading and looking better at the pics. I think I want one now:lol

Bmaga123

I love it, great score!

I honestly thought it was a costume before reading and looking better at the pics. I think I want one now:lol
Thx buddy and yeah Trevor did an amazing job with getting everything to scale so the right lighting and placement could look full size.

ShortWookie

Was Raphael the only statue made from the four? I don't know much about this statue. But my god, it is dead on accurate in detail. What a beauty! ;)

Bmaga123

Was Raphael the only statue made from the four? I don't know much about this statue. But my god, it is dead on accurate in detail. What a beauty! ;)
He is the only turtle Trevor finished and Donatello has been on the back burner for over a year. Thx for the comment :)