Trek Pics from the Indianapolis Children's Museum

Force Commander

Here are most of my pictures from the current exhibit at the Children's Museum.

Attachments

trekkerguy

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The Indy exhibit closes in early April and heads next to the Henry Ford Museum near Detroit. It's worth planning a special trip. I presume more museums will be slating the "Exploring New Worlds" exhibit this year and next...

Duncanator

Sr Member
That's the Borg Cube that I helped build for First Contact!
I've wondered where that ended up after everything was sold off.
Was the Borg Sphere there too? Now we need to find the Enterprise E and the Cochrane Phoenix.

airhead

Thanks for the preview! I've got tickets for next week. I'll have to take special note of 20190209_134246. I was wondering if Khan would be included.

Anyone there for the grand opening?

David

Last edited:

ALLEY

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Is there a schedule somewhere regarding the cities where this is touring? I can’t seem to find one through the EMP.

Thanks!

airhead

I'm going to the exhibit tomorrow and will try to get some detailed photos of a couple of things. If anybody has any specific requests for details, let me know and I'll try to oblige.
David

mrwax

I'm going to the exhibit tomorrow and will try to get some detailed photos of a couple of things. If anybody has any specific requests for details, let me know and I'll try to oblige.
David
Any pics of Khan's necklace would be appreciated! Have a good time, there's a lot of nice stuff there.

dcarty

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
David
I hate to be greedy but any further photos of the AMT model kit from "Trouble With Tribbles" would be awesome, thank you!